Pot

Help Support CattleToday:

Yep, just as 'new' rustic flour sacks, 'old' granny sun bonnets, old & stained kitchen aprons, and other cloth items, hot off the presses are a big seller at all the antique places and flea markets.

"Rustic" is in around here...there's a rustic furniture outlet in every little town.

I have read some discouraging studies about what pot does to the human brain's ability to do to long term planning. It doesn't stop one from doing what they are doing today, but having any real vision looking 2-20 years into the future, to have a plan, pot inhibits that kind of long term outlook. It destroys the cells in the brain that normally do that kind of planning.

sstterry":1dvnhkds said:
Those bags are funny. They come in about 26 different layouts.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/PICK-YOUR-...G-POT-LEAF-MARIJUANA-BURLAP-BAG-/231839761426

647451046-o.jpg
No way to get 50 kilos in that bag I don't think.

greybeard":ik3x3wwx said:
I have read some discouraging studies about what pot does to the human brain's ability to do to long term planning. It doesn't stop one from doing what they are doing today, but having any real vision looking 2-20 years into the future, to have a plan, pot inhibits that kind of long term outlook. It destroys the cells in the brain that normally do that kind of planning.

It also destroys ambition. My friend who won the lottery was my hunting and fishing partner for a lot of years. We went to school together. Along with his other issues he became a daily pot smoker. Once that sunk in he really shut down. Went from being an active individual to a couch potato and with that his health declined.

greybeard":16mm63q5 said:
Yep, just as 'new' rustic flour sacks, 'old' granny sun bonnets, old & stained kitchen aprons, and other cloth items, hot off the presses are a big seller at all the antique places and flea markets.

"Rustic" is in around here...there's a rustic furniture outlet in every little town.

Just makes for easier rats to control.