Another caravan

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
Ryder
GURU
GURU

Re: Another caravan

Postby Ryder » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:54 pm

ALACOWMAN wrote:And another caravan https://www.google.com/search?q=dodge+c ... TvpBopUhlM

:bs:
0 x
Ryder

Deo Vindice

Son of Butch
GURU
GURU

Postby Son of Butch » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:09 pm

IMO neither democrats or republicans are behind it, it's foreign adversaries seeking to create political turmoil and
meddle in our affairs.
The reason these groups are being mobilized from other countries is only countries sharing a border with USA can be
legally returned immediately, others who enter are detained and go through a legal process, mucking up the system.

These immigrants are just pawns being used by civil liberty lawyers funded by outsiders (foreign governments) or their sympathizers seeking to fan flames and create turmoil within the USA by overwhelming our legal system.
In a country with a population of over 300 million 1 million is nothing (just 0.3%) but 1 million communist sympathizers working within a country's borders combined with foreign powers can make life miserable for everyone involved.
0 x

rowdyred
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby rowdyred » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:33 am

When they show video of the caravan....and they are carrying and/or waving other nations flags....since they want in America, wouldn't it help their cause (just a little) if they would be waving or carrying the American Flag!
0 x

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:18 am

rowdyred wrote:When they show video of the caravan....and they are carrying and/or waving other nations flags....since they want in America, wouldn't it help their cause (just a little) if they would be waving or carrying the American Flag!

That is mostly all in the past..those that came here legally and actually appreciate the country for all it's attributes but also accept that it's not perfect.
Nowadays it's seemingly all about 'ethnic culture' and who/what one 'identifies' as.
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Covet Not!

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:33 am

I hope a law is passed where they get no benefits or citizenship to the anchor babies
2 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

sstterry
Rancher
Rancher

Postby sstterry » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:25 pm

Whatever happened to the Caravan? Not a peep about it since the election is over...... :cowboy:
1 x

slick4591
GURU
GURU

Postby slick4591 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:31 pm

Read this morning that several buses have arrived at the border and they were in a shelter across the river waiting on everyone else.
0 x
I wish my brain could forget what my eyes have seen.

"If the mountain were smooth you couldn't climb it." ~ unknown

Stocker Steve
GURU
GURU

Postby Stocker Steve » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:15 pm

Things are bad in Central America. I don't blame people for heading north. If you can not pay a smuggler - - then you have to walk. If you don't want to be raped and robbed by a gang of Mexicans - - then you join a caravan. Either way, the current "catch and release" system is what you are counting on at the border.
Trump made a caravan a big election issue, but this goes on 365. Congress is incompetent.
4 x
Stocker Steve

snoopdog
Rancher
Rancher

Postby snoopdog » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:40 pm

Stocker Steve wrote:Things are bad in Central America. I don't blame people for heading north. If you can not pay a smuggler - - then you have to walk. If you don't want to be raped and robbed by a gang of Mexicans - - then you join a caravan. Either way, the current "catch and release" system is what you are counting on at the border.
Trump made a caravan a big election issue, but this goes on 365. Congress is incompetent.
You are correct, we are relatively safe in our day to day comings and goings, but a lot of these people are not. It's hard for us to comprehend having to pay a fee, [extortion], to work here or live there, but if it isn't paid, people die. It's gangland down there, and you can't really fault someone not wanting to live like that. Impediments to the asylum process is not humanitarian, we have rules and laws, but arbitrairly changing them is childish and petty. To disinclude anyone from this country on the basis of religion or race, is wrong, that is NOT America. We have a responsibility, not for support, but to support. My opinion and worth exactly what you paid for it.
2 x
Being poor is the most expensive thing there is

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:02 pm

snoopdog wrote:
Stocker Steve wrote:Things are bad in Central America. I don't blame people for heading north. If you can not pay a smuggler - - then you have to walk. If you don't want to be raped and robbed by a gang of Mexicans - - then you join a caravan. Either way, the current "catch and release" system is what you are counting on at the border.
You are correct, we are relatively safe in our day to day comings and goings, but a lot of these people are not. It's hard for us to comprehend having to pay a fee, [extortion], to work here or live there, but if it isn't paid, people die. It's gangland down there, and you can't really fault someone not wanting to live like that. Impediments to the asylum process is not humanitarian, we have rules and laws, but arbitrairly changing them is childish and petty. To disinclude anyone from this country on the basis of religion or race, is wrong, that is NOT America. We have a responsibility, not for support, but to support. My opinion and worth exactly what you paid for it.

I don't.
I expect the residents themselves to fix it...not run away from it and hope some future generation fixes it.
Freedom is not free.
2 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

Covet Not!

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:16 pm

greybeard wrote:
snoopdog wrote:

I don't.
I expect the residents themselves to fix it...not run away from it and hope some future generation fixes it.
Freedom is not free.

To compound the problem they don’t want to assimilate. They want it to look like where they are fleeing. They are burning the American flag while waving the one of their home country. And they want to be Americans? I don’t think so, just the milk and honey versus fixing their problem.
3 x
Mark Twain Quotes. Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself.

Mod2
-

Postby Mod2 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:52 am

Post removed for inappropriate content.
2 x

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:26 am

I think the south American countries are hoping we'll send aid to make things better so the illegals won't come here. It worked for Mexico at the expense of US Jobs.
Just build the dang wall and don't let anyone in the US of A that hasn't been properly vetted. You need a secure border before you can have a secure country.
4 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:35 am

True Grit Farms wrote:I think the south American countries are hoping we'll send aid to make things better so the illegals won't come here. It worked for Mexico at the expense of US Jobs.
Just build the dang wall and don't let anyone in the US of A that hasn't been properly vetted. You need a secure border before you can have a secure country.

agree
1 x

Covet Not!

ga.prime
GURU
GURU

Postby ga.prime » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:02 am

ALACOWMAN wrote:And another caravan https://www.google.com/search?q=dodge+c ... TvpBopUhlM

We used to have a Town and Country. That was a nice ride.
0 x
where'd it come from, how'd it get there?

Return to “Coffee Shop”