Screen for a 1150 International feed mill?

Help Support CattleToday:

Do you happen to know if they are the same as the 850 model? If so, I might have one you could have. Will try and remember to measure them tonight.

ChrisB":2kbnxy07 said:
Do you happen to know if they are the same as the 850 model? If so, I might have one you could have. Will try and remember to measure them tonight.
I don't have any idea about a International 850 but the screen for the 950 through 1350 is the same. I'm grinding corn and cotton seed and the cotton seed is bogging me down. Thanks for the offer.

I remember one time me and my dad were grinding corn for the hogs and the auger coming from the grain bin stopped and he put a pipe wrench on the end of the auger shaft to turn it and dropped the pipe wrench into the hammer mill. I ran around and stopped the pto on the tractor but not before the pipe wrench was broken into several pieces. It didn''t hurt the hammer mill.

Those are just an Artsway grinder painted red so you might look for one from an Artsway grinder but I`m not sure what model. I believe a 425 or 450 was the same. I had an 1150 back when we had hogs but that`s been 25 yrs ago. They`re a good machine.