Teacher fired

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
ohiosteve
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1751
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:16 pm
Location: Northern Ohio

Re: Teacher fired

Postby ohiosteve » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:32 am

Turkeybird wrote:I'll bet that teacher treats her hubby the same way she treated the student. Children should also be taught to respect their elders, and if they doubt the elders judgement in a certain matter then tell a parent asap. Lots of bi polar peeps walkin around these days, who can't deal with life in general. Teacher will probably get sent home with pay and that class will get another teacher to drive nuts, maybe a hippy that does yoga

Not that there's anything wrong with yoga pants (on the right person).
0 x

User avatar
greybeard
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 17278
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:51 pm
Location: Cleveland Tx

Re: Teacher fired

Postby greybeard » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:52 am

Yoga pants never lie......THEY decide who is 'the right person..
2 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Covet Not!

Hunter
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
Posts: 233
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:09 am
Location: KC, MO

Re: Teacher fired

Postby Hunter » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:52 am

Lots of people in society think that the school should be the ones raising the kids.
Parents think just b/c a write-up goes into an elementary kids file that it follows them throughout life so they fight that to the end. Oh, and it is hardly ever the kids fault.
1 x

User avatar
greybeard
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 17278
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:51 pm
Location: Cleveland Tx

Re: Teacher fired

Postby greybeard » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:59 am

Everyone's kids are/were darling little angels..... :lol: :lol:
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Covet Not!

User avatar
jltrent
GURU
GURU
Posts: 2383
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: Teacher fired

Postby jltrent » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:25 pm

Teachers should be professionals and role models for the kids. Everybody needs to be a teacher for a week and they will appreciate them more. I worked with judge committed juvenile delinquent youth for almost 30 years in a state facility. Some of the kids you wonder just how they could get so bad. After spending time with their parents, if any were in their life, during visitation and treatment meetings it was easy to see how their kids turned out like that. Plenty of job security and the cycle will repeat.
0 x

User avatar
herofan
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1824
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:46 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: Teacher fired

Postby herofan » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:09 pm

jltrent wrote:After spending time with their parents, if any were in their life, during visitation and treatment meetings it was easy to see how their kids turned out like that.


That’s what my dad always said, and I agree. Look at the parents, and it usually clears up the puzzle about the kid’s behavior. That doesn’t always mean the parents are totally horrible people, but some of the weird ideas they have, what their idea of raising a child is, and how one can imagine they act around their kids at home.
0 x

User avatar
greybeard
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 17278
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:51 pm
Location: Cleveland Tx

Re: Teacher fired

Postby greybeard » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:21 pm

Calif teacher forcibly cuts a student's hair while belting out the National Anthem. Students said it was way out of character for her to act this way.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/video/teacher ... r-59664116
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ ... story.html
fake news?

A high school teacher in California cut the hair of one of her students in her classroom as she belted the national anthem.

University Preparatory High School teacher Margaret Gieszinger was arrested Wednesday after disturbing video of the incident surfaced on social media.

A student can be seen in the video sitting in a chair at the front of the classroom in the Visalia school as Gieszinger cuts his hair and yells out the anthem. Students can later be seen running out of the room in a panic while she is still holding the scissors.

The behavior was out of character for her, according to one student.

"When everything was going on I was terrified, and I so badly wanted to blame her. I was scared she was going to come back," Lilli Gates told the Visalia Times Delta newspaper. "What she did to my classmates and I is inexcusable. I am not trying to make excuses for her, I simply ask everyone to reconsider how they view her. She is a loving and kind lady. She is usually all smiles and laughs. This is not the Miss G. we know and love."

Parent Sara Rocha told the newspaper that Gieszinger also acted strangely on Monday when she blamed students for a missing a test
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Covet Not!

User avatar
JMJ Farms
GURU
GURU
Posts: 3690
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:51 pm
Location: Middle Georgia

Re: Teacher fired

Postby JMJ Farms » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:46 pm

greybeard wrote:Calif teacher forcibly cuts a student's hair while belting out the National Anthem. Students said it was way out of character for her to act this way.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/video/teacher ... r-59664116
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ ... story.html
fake news?

A high school teacher in California cut the hair of one of her students in her classroom as she belted the national anthem.

University Preparatory High School teacher Margaret Gieszinger was arrested Wednesday after disturbing video of the incident surfaced on social media.

A student can be seen in the video sitting in a chair at the front of the classroom in the Visalia school as Gieszinger cuts his hair and yells out the anthem. Students can later be seen running out of the room in a panic while she is still holding the scissors.

The behavior was out of character for her, according to one student.

"When everything was going on I was terrified, and I so badly wanted to blame her. I was scared she was going to come back," Lilli Gates told the Visalia Times Delta newspaper. "What she did to my classmates and I is inexcusable. I am not trying to make excuses for her, I simply ask everyone to reconsider how they view her. She is a loving and kind lady. She is usually all smiles and laughs. This is not the Miss G. we know and love."

Parent Sara Rocha told the newspaper that Gieszinger also acted strangely on Monday when she blamed students for a missing a test


Grammar reads like fake news. But nothing surprises me.
0 x
“Watch your top knot” - Will Geer as Bear Claw in Jeremiah Johnson

ddd75
GURU
GURU
Posts: 2248
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:47 am
Location: KY

Re: Teacher fired

Postby ddd75 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:10 am

In Texas, a six-year-old boy is being torn apart by the transgender debate. James’ mother thinks he’s a girl, but he acts like a normal boy at his father’s house. Now she’s accusing him of child abuse. Welcome to 2018.

Divorce is tough on children, but especially so for six-year-old James Younger. When he’s with his father, Jeff Younger, James is a normal boy. He dresses like a boy, hangs out with other boys, and refers to himself as a boy.

When he’s with his mother, Anne Georgulas, James lives as a girl called Luna. Since he expressed an interest in wearing girls’ clothes, Georgulas a pediatrician, began referring to him exclusively as ‘her,’ enrolled him in school under his female name, encouraged him to cross-dress, and took him to a sympathetic “rainbow counsellor” who lists working with transgender children as one of her specialities."
0 x

User avatar
greybeard
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 17278
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:51 pm
Location: Cleveland Tx

Re: Teacher fired

Postby greybeard » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:10 am

sympathetic “rainbow counselor”

Oh, there's lots more of those around than anyone might ever imagine, tho most aren't concentrating primarily on the 'transgender' thing....and where you find them in everyday life is the real surprise.
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Covet Not!

User avatar
skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 19353
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:11 am
Location: Free Rent ,VA

Re: Teacher fired

Postby skyhightree1 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:09 am

greybeard wrote:
sympathetic “rainbow counselor”

Oh, there's lots more of those around than anyone might ever imagine, tho most aren't concentrating primarily on the 'transgender' thing....and where you find them in everyday life is the real surprise.


You talked it up gb

https://www-richmond-com.cdn.ampproject ... 80917.html
0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

User avatar
True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU
Posts: 7843
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:29 pm
Location: Middle Georgia

Re: Teacher fired

Postby True Grit Farms » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:26 am

skyhightree1 wrote:
greybeard wrote:
sympathetic “rainbow counselor”

Oh, there's lots more of those around than anyone might ever imagine, tho most aren't concentrating primarily on the 'transgender' thing....and where you find them in everyday life is the real surprise.


You talked it up gb

https://www-richmond-com.cdn.ampproject ... 80917.html

That's messed up.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

User avatar
skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 19353
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:11 am
Location: Free Rent ,VA

Re: Teacher fired

Postby skyhightree1 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:29 am

True Grit Farms wrote:
skyhightree1 wrote:
greybeard wrote:Oh, there's lots more of those around than anyone might ever imagine, tho most aren't concentrating primarily on the 'transgender' thing....and where you find them in everyday life is the real surprise.


You talked it up gb

https://www-richmond-com.cdn.ampproject ... 80917.html

That's messed up.


Agreed
0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

User avatar
TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 29701
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Heart of Texas

Re: Teacher fired

Postby TexasBred » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:30 pm

Sounds like the teacher needs to get a grip as well. Of course they don't respect her !!
0 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

User avatar
JMJ Farms
GURU
GURU
Posts: 3690
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:51 pm
Location: Middle Georgia

Re: Teacher fired

Postby JMJ Farms » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:21 pm

skyhightree1 wrote:
True Grit Farms wrote:
skyhightree1 wrote:
You talked it up gb

https://www-richmond-com.cdn.ampproject ... 80917.html

That's messed up.


Agreed


Every day I lose a little more faith in humanity.
0 x
“Watch your top knot” - Will Geer as Bear Claw in Jeremiah Johnson


Return to “Coffee Shop”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests