SAV America has a long way to go

Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of your favorite breed.
NEFarmwife
GURU
GURU

Re: SAV America has a long way to go

Post by NEFarmwife » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:42 pm

CSM wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:39 pm
NEFarmwife, may you have a quick recovery.
Thank you. Want to feel like Super Woman again but my body isn’t letting me. I managed to go check the mail. Lol.

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Post by Bright Raven » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:00 pm

NEFarmwife wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:42 pm
CSM wrote:
Thank you. Want to feel like Super Woman again but my body isn’t letting me. I managed to go check the mail. Lol.
I assume this was your gallbladder surgery and the procedure was laparoscopic. You will be sore for about a week but it is amazing what I was able to do. I had my surgery August 5th. A Monday. I got home that evening. On Tuesday night, we got 6 inches of rain depending on whose measurement you go by but it ranged from 5 to 7 inches. It took out the water gap in the pasture where I keep the seven 10 month old bulls. So on Wednesday just two days after surgery, I had to pull logs out of the old water gap with the tractor and stretch new wire before the bulls found the gap down. Stretching wire no matter how easy you try to do it, pulls your abdominal muscles. If anyone was ever going to have problems, it should have been me. I had my postoperative checkup today, everything was fine.

BTW: like you, TT and I both thought Brookhill was Richnm. In fact, we accused him of it. He gave us a number and told us to call. TT didn't but I did. It was in fact a NM area code. I called and a gentleman with a distinct indigenous accent answered the phone. It was awkward. To make a long story short. Rich is for real.

I think you have taken note that I have not taken sides in this drama between you and Brook. I wish you both would drop it but unless Brook has pulled off the fraud of a lifetime, Rich is legitimate. In fact, we talked for at least 30 minutes about cattle. I have since kept his number and we have exchanged several text messages.

I hope you do as well as I with the surgery.
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

Richnm
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Post by Richnm » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:03 pm

NEFarmwife wrote:
Richnm wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:37 pm
Does he know you bash his cattle/operation?
How is that bashing his operation, Brookhill?

Brookhill’s drone can’t reach this far
“Epd’s mean nothing without feed, feed your dam cows.”

TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor

Post by TennesseeTuxedo » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:18 pm

Does indigenous mean really smart?
Making Cattle Today Great Again!
Sometimes you do have to throw out the babies with the bath water.

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Post by Bright Raven » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:23 pm

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:18 pm
Does indigenous mean really smart?
Rich is smart but it is another way to say native American. Depends on preference. I know the accent when I hear it.
Diogenes.

Brookhill Angus
GURU
GURU

Post by Brookhill Angus » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:28 pm

Richnm wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:23 pm
Brookhill Angus wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:17 pm
NEFarmwife wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:01 pm

Just out of surgery, thanks!
Bar fight?
Slip and fall most likely at The Flea Market
LMAO! She probably slipped on all that lube they use when they AI 500 cows a year.
"When someone tells you it can't be done, it's more a reflection of their limitations, not yours"

Richnm
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Post by Richnm » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:32 pm

Brookhill Angus wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:28 pm
Richnm wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:23 pm
Brookhill Angus wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:17 pm

Bar fight?
Slip and fall most likely at The Flea Market
LMAO! She probably slipped on all that lube they use when they AI 500 cows a year.
That’s funny!!

Richnm
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Post by Richnm » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:33 pm

Wait she just bought 3 bulls from Herbster? I thought they AI’d everything?

CottageFarm
-

Post by CottageFarm » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:13 pm

But Mom, they started it! :cry2: :cry2:
Discontent is the want of self-reliance. Ralph Waldo Emerson
"He that lives upon CF's CFS alone, will die fasting" :lol2: Ouachita

NEFarmwife
GURU
GURU

Post by NEFarmwife » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:22 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:00 pm
NEFarmwife wrote:
CSM wrote:
I assume this was your gallbladder surgery and the procedure was laparoscopic. You will be sore for about a week but it is amazing what I was able to do. I had my surgery August 5th. A Monday. I got home that evening. On Tuesday night, we got 6 inches of rain depending on whose measurement you go by but it ranged from 5 to 7 inches. It took out the water gap in the pasture where I keep the seven 10 month old bulls. So on Wednesday just two days after surgery, I had to pull logs out of the old water gap with the tractor and stretch new wire before the bulls found the gap down. Stretching wire no matter how easy you try to do it, pulls your abdominal muscles. If anyone was ever going to have problems, it should have been me. I had my postoperative checkup today, everything was fine.

BTW: like you, TT and I both thought Brookhill was Richnm. In fact, we accused him of it. He gave us a number and told us to call. TT didn't but I did. It was in fact a NM area code. I called and a gentleman with a distinct indigenous accent answered the phone. It was awkward. To make a long story short. Rich is for real.

I think you have taken note that I have not taken sides in this drama between you and Brook. I wish you both would drop it but unless Brook has pulled off the fraud of a lifetime, Rich is legitimate. In fact, we talked for at least 30 minutes about cattle. I have since kept his number and we have exchanged several text messages.

They removed the gall bladder and repaired a small incisional hernia on their way out. The worst for me, is the gas they fill your stomach up with to operate. I don’t react well to pain medication, so I will break it in half or go as long as I can without it.

Not being able to use my core muscles as needed, has proven quite difficult. Hope I’m feeling better tomorrow, would like to help wean some calves. Got 9 pastures to get thru. Even if I’m just writing down stuff, I’d like to be a part of it.

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Post by Bright Raven » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:49 pm

NEFarmwife wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:22 pm
Bright Raven wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:00 pm
NEFarmwife wrote:

They removed the gall bladder and repaired a small incisional hernia on their way out. The worst for me, is the gas they fill your stomach up with to operate. I don’t react well to pain medication, so I will break it in half or go as long as I can without it.

Not being able to use my core muscles as needed, has proven quite difficult. Hope I’m feeling better tomorrow, would like to help wean some calves. Got 9 pastures to get thru. Even if I’m just writing down stuff, I’d like to be a part of it.
I was given a prescription for pain meds. I took them only the day after. They made me drowsy. I guess I could sell them . Lol
Diogenes.

NEFarmwife
GURU
GURU

Post by NEFarmwife » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:03 pm

Richnm wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:33 pm
Wait she just bought 3 bulls from Herbster? I thought they AI’d everything?
It’s called clean up bulls. I shouldn’t have to explain that to you? While we have an exceptional AI rate, we have to have cover bulls to clean up what don’t take to AI or show heat during our mass breedings.

If you’d stop trying to start crap with me, you might actually learn something.

sstterry
GURU
GURU

Post by sstterry » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:40 am

Can all of you just grow up????

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Post by Caustic Burno » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:00 am

sstterry wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:40 am
Amen to that.
If they would ignore the bantering it would remove the enjoyment.
Money doesn’t buy happiness, but the lack does buy misery.

ALACOWMAN
Mentor
Mentor

Post by ALACOWMAN » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:41 am

Caustic Burno wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:00 am
sstterry wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:40 am
Amen to that.
If they would ignore the bantering it would remove the enjoyment.
They did remove some of it at least a page ..the part they wanted out of it..
someone said I should follow my dreams,,so I went back to bed...