RIP Kobe

Help Support CattleToday:

haase

Reaction score
Heard that Kobe Bryant lost his life today in a helicopter crash, along with his daughter and two others on his way to his daughters tournament, not the biggest NBA fan, but know he was one of the best, thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

The blessing becomes the curse...all that fortune contributed to his demise. Peace to his family...

Rich, poor, famous, unknown when I hear of death I have the same thought...............I hope they knew Jesus as their savior.

The guy flew from LA to Philadelphia to attend an NBA game the night before in which Labron broke his total points scoring record. He flew back to LA the same night late after the game was over. Early the next morning he and daughter were on the copter going 80 miles to the daughters BB game.. I will take my lifestyle any day over the rich and famous where my trip to Walmart once a week whether I need to or not.

You are far more likely to die in an automobile accident than in any aircraft crash or accident.

The average person living in the United States has a 1 in 102 chance of dying in a car crash, compared to a 1 in 205,552 chance of dying as a passenger on an airplane. This means that you are more than 2,000 times more likely to die in a car than on a plane. The data show 0.84 fatal accidents per 100,000 flight hours across all types of aviation in the US, versus 1.02 for helicopters. The fatal accident rate for helicopters is also significantly lower than for cars.

Latest posts