More Corona madness....the drama continues

Help Support CattleToday:

It's being reported that there is a spike in cases in over 30 states. They are predicting we could see 100,000 new cases a day. I see they are getting refrigerated trucks for bodies.

herofan said:
It's being reported that there is a spike in cases in over 30 states. They are predicting we could see 100,000 new cases a day. I see they are getting refrigerated trucks for bodies.

Who is "they?" Where do you see reefer trucks for body's?

Manure spreaders sales are hot I hear...

Kingfisher said:
herofan said:

Who is "they?" Where do you see reefer trucks for body's?

Manure spreaders sales are hot I hear...

It was reported on ABC World News.

herofan said:

If they just stopped testing then we would not have all these confirmed cases. :nod:

Stocker Steve said:
herofan It was reported on ABC World News. [/quote said:
I have cut way back on daily news (outside of CT) but I do look forward to a weekly report from Dr. Death.

I don't watch any news anymore!
It's all propaganda from left to right top to bottom.
Watch all this crap dry up 11/4/20!
IMO the media needs to be shutdown for 60 days as they have become enemy of the people not defenders.

So, if some of you don't watch news of any kind, how have you come to your conclusions? I'm not saying your wrong, and I'm not saying you're right, but how do you have such a strong opinion if you don't keep up with what's being reported? It's to the point that some people act like those who are taking this seriously are just idiots, but what is it based on? I've had some conversations with nurses who certainly don't think it's a joke. I don't have any magic oak leaves that gives me news.

Stocker Steve said:
herofan said:

If they just stopped testing then we would not have all these confirmed cases. :nod:

Don't worry, with the warm weather it is going to just disappear like magic.

herofan said:
So, if some of you don't watch news of any kind, how have you come to your conclusions? I'm not saying your wrong, and I'm not saying you're right, but how do you have such a strong opinion if you don't keep up with what's being reported? It's to the point that some people act like those who are taking this seriously are just idiots, but what is it based on? I've had some conversations with nurses who certainly don't think it's a joke. I don't have any magic oak leaves that gives me news.

Old concept called reading.

Caustic Burno said:
herofan said:

Ok, what are you reading?

herofan said:
Caustic Burno said:
herofan said:

I read everything from Breitbart to CNN then I decide, versus letting some political hack tell me what to think.
USA Today and the WSJ tend to be the most neutral IMOO.

sstterry said:
Stocker Steve" If they just stopped testing then we would not have all these confirmed cases. :nod: [/quote said:
Don't worry, with the warm weather it is going to just disappear like magic.

Ya. It is supposed to be 97 next week. That will fry all those viral bastards and then we can cross the Canadian border for a belated fishing trip. :banana:

Caustic Burno said:
herofan said:
Caustic Burno said:

I read everything from Breitbart to CNN then I decide, versus letting some political hack tell me what to think.
USA Today and the WSJ tend to be the most neutral IMOO.

I assume all those sources are leaning to the idea that it's blown way out of proportion and everyone should just be going about their business as usual?

Latest posts