Advise: Looking for a web site builder

Help Support CattleToday:

Jeanne - Simme Valley

Reaction score
I built my own web site back in 2000. The program I used quit updating and my computer finally was updated beyond being able to use my old program. I have not updated my web site for 2 years.
I am looking for a SIMPLE program. Something that I can cut and paste like using a WORD program. Make a page with what I want to type, put pictures, put a spreadsheet, etc - and be able to upload it to my website.
Anyone know of anything like this??? It doesn't have to be FREE. Just functional & usable and EASY.

I built my own web site back in 2000. The program I used quit updating and my computer finally was updated beyond being able to use my old program. I have not updated my web site for 2 years.
I am looking for a SIMPLE program. Something that I can cut and paste like using a WORD program. Make a page with what I want to type, put pictures, put a spreadsheet, etc - and be able to upload it to my website.
Anyone know of anything like this??? It doesn't have to be FREE. Just functional & usable and EASY.
try Squarespace or Godaddy, you can build your own site with either and their templets make it look pretty good

Latest posts