Alison...

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm impressed. After all, they're in Africa. Why didn't they just wait for an elephant or rhino to get in front of the truck?
Ain't they everywhere? gs

plumber_greg":1bmjlply said:
I'm impressed. After all, they're in Africa. Why didn't they just wait for an elephant or rhino to get in front of the truck?
Ain't they everywhere? gs
I sure would not jump into the back of that truck. :shock:
One of those African tigers could jump in there and eat you at any time. :hide:
But if that happpened Alisonb would probably have her camera out taking pictures to post in that photo contest. :lol2:

KNERSIE":3ecpb9tl said:
ANAZAZI":3ecpb9tl said:
If I saaw an AFRICAN TIGER, I would take some photographs too!

Me too!

Sometimes all I can do is shake my head....

Be fair Knersie, there are a couple in Pretoria zoo!! Though at the present rate of poaching there won't be any Rhino left in the wild in ten years time :( Zim has almost wiped out the healthy population they inherited from us!

Starsky and Hutch?!?! I've seen some hijacked threads on this board but this is hall of fame hijacking. I watched that show a few times (there were only three choices back then) and the only thing I remember is the car. The car was lame.

I don't recall the car but thought Hutch was pretty cool in my young impressionable years. Terence Hill and Dirk Benedict were on the list as well. Later on in years the hero's changed to Jack Nicholson, Robert De Niro and Lee Van Cleef. I'm sure there were many more :oops: , just can't think of them all right now.

Latest posts