Anybody attending coach K's last home game?

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score

The current minimum ticket price is $3,690. The average price on StubHub is $5,392.

Given Coach K's storied career, it is no surprise that fans are willing to pay top-dollar to witness history in his final home game coaching the Blue Devils.

My wife checked on tickets to a fairly local college D-1 teams games and nose bleed seats were close to 2k each. I will pass.

The current minimum ticket price is $3,690. The average price on StubHub is $5,392.
A fool and his money are soon parted.

Duke beat the Tar Heels 87-67 at UNC Feb. 5th so it shouldn't be much a game.

Celebrities and former players will attend. Student fans can't even pay off their student loans, let alone consider attending a college game. [obscene]

One of those is not like the other.
correct
Media circus = 33 pt swing from 20 pt road win to 13 pt home loss
Having coach's ego take a backseat is what's best for a team of student athletes.

The Duke - UNC rivalry is possibly the biggest in all of American sports.
A clash of cultures with private college vs public and located just 10 miles apart.

correct
Media circus = 33 pt swing from 20 pt road win to 13 pt home loss
Having coach's ego take a backseat is what's best for a team of student athletes.

The Duke - UNC rivalry is possibly the biggest in all of American sports.
A clash of cultures with private college vs public and located just 10 miles apart.
I love a good college rivalry. I lived for a bit in Rock Island, IL and it was split between University of Illinois and University of Iowa. You didn't talk politics, religion and college sports. There was one point where that one dropped some dirt to the NCAA on the other and it got a bit testy.

Fast forward to when I lived in Maine and UMaine was BITTER rivals with Boston University. Those games were great. Always hard to get in, but if you did, it was never disappointing. Now the hockey team is a joke and no one cares. It's too bad.

Latest posts