Ar scopes

Help Support CattleToday:

Good iron sights are the best thing I know of for doing both. I've looked thru a lot of those expensive optics that claimel to do both and my eyes never liked any thing with light or illumination. It consumes my focus and makes it hard to see beyond that spot. I like to have a good peripheral view to go along with my target also. That may be the shotgun shooter in me.

Brute 23 said:
Good iron sights are the best thing I know of for doing both. I've looked thru a lot of those expensive optics that claimel to do both and my eyes never liked any thing with light or illumination. It consumes my focus and makes it hard to see beyond that spot. I like to have a good peripheral view to go along with my target also. That may be the shotgun shooter in me.
Ghost ring and blade is what I like on a mini.

One I bought has a little red dot hologram deal on it that would work pretty well for what you describe. Only one like that I have used but it is slick. FWIW the one it came on was a turn in by the local PD so they set it up for the situations you describe, close range and parking lot sniping.

Latest posts