jltrent

Reaction score

Ring 1 Friday auction

Ring 2 Friday

Ring 3 Sarurday

Ring 4 Saturday

Last edited:
Where is Ring 2?
A little hard to find as not under Heavy Equipment, but a day earlier than the other Farm Equipment auctions. Had to check all their rings to find it. Some heavy rain and possibly freezing rain coming so for their sake hopefully it is gone by auction time.

Last edited:
But no roosters.
Apparently a shortage on roosters also. Price will go up.

Going through the winter auction not a lot there as I saw lots of equipment I seen sale before there and other auctions. Usually that is not a good sign. Trying to pass problems to somebody else.

That's the problem. Only roosters. Need hens.
Jltrent, I know I said I wanted to go over and look but with the rain I guess not. I didn't see the first thing I liked.
I noticed the weather and after looking the machinery over not worth the trip IMO.

Lady Equipment and Tyler Brothers auctions are next month. I work the Lady Equipment sale on March 10th but want to check out Tyler Brothers on March 19th.

There must be money in farming. Proteam has not taken their auction down yet as they usually do fast. Looking through some of the prices this junk bought is amazing.

Ring 1 Friday auction

Ring 2 Friday

Ring 3 Sarurday

Ring 4 Saturday

Last edited:
There must be money in farming. Proteam has not taken their auction down yet as they usually do fast. Looking through some of the prices this junk bought is amazing.
Those prices were crazy I had bids in on several things, but the one that amazed me most was a "bent" 12' galvanized gate that I thought I could pick up cheap. That bent gate brought $300.

I had several items on watch and looking through what they brought I would not have won. The weather use to have some effect, but I believe it didn't this time.

It was cold but sunny for the auction. I often wonder about the stuff they set out that gets rained on. Some of it has to be affected.
A lot they use to put under the roof, but maybe the virus is why they don't now, no sure.

Latest posts