My Alabama Beach Vacation Pictures! (PG)

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Something about the natural Beauty of Alabama Beaches!

Thanks for the Hook-Up MikeC!

att289995.jpg

Yuck!! :shock: :shock: Man, now I dunno which is worse: Crowder's heiferrettes at one of his gettogethers, or this!

Now if she were one of them dairy cows....no, better not go there.... :shock: :secret:

Yep, that picture was made on the beach in Gulf Shores Alabama during the Christmas holidays.

"IF" Crowder will fess'up and tell you the truth, he will admit that the picture is really a picture of "GrandMa Crowder". The entire Crowder family loaded up the pickup and drove from the hills of Tennessee to the white sandy beaches on the Gulf Coast.

Come on Crowder admit it, the truth will set you free.

This simply begs the question..."Why?" :shock:

Alice

I was looking forward to a wonderful day. You have changed this for me. Now I demand some advice on how to get this image out of my mind. Thanks a lot Crowder

Nowland Farms":zv225ap6 said:
Yep, that picture was made on the beach in Gulf Shores Alabama during the Christmas holidays.

"IF" Crowder will fess'up and tell you the truth, he will admit that the picture is really a picture of "GrandMa Crowder". The entire Crowder family loaded up the pickup and drove from the hills of Tennessee to the white sandy beaches on the Gulf Coast.

Come on Crowder admit it, the truth will set you free.

I got a brochure from the "Alabama Tourism Bureau" with all them discount coupons, and Shazaaam! We loaded everyone up and went to Gulf Shores. MikeC was sitting at the Bar and wanted me to meet this "hot blonde" he keeps Pm'n me about.

Being so stunned at her beauty, I took a picture of her on the beach.She told me she has an older brother named Nowland too.

I guess Crowder set his new year resolutions. Seems his new resolution is to go from bad (fat) to worse (boney and really old).

Got to admit though, he don't seem to draw the line anywhere as long as they are moving. :lol:

False alarm folks! If you will look at the sign behind this fine "specimen", you will see the words "NEPTUNE DIVING" on it. That's in Neptune Beach Florida.

More research tells us this ol' gal is a transplant from Tennessee.

In fact, she won the "Miss Tennessee" contest just 3 years ago and is only 24 years old when the picture was taken.

My "BUTTOCK SCAN SOFTWARE" places her DNA birth origination in central north Tennessee.

Problem is.....................they have all the same DNA. :shock:

She looks a little lost, maybe she lost her surf board.
Just another fine woman tryin to make one last go at life, lookin sexy an the need to feel wanted.

MikeC":3d0wr1ws said:
False alarm folks! If you will look at the sign behind this fine "specimen", you will see the words "NEPTUNE DIVING" on it. That's in Neptune Beach Florida.

More research tells us this ol' gal is a transplant from Tennessee.

In fact, she won the "Miss Tennessee" contest just 3 years ago and is only 24 years old when the picture was taken.

My "BUTTOCK SCAN SOFTWARE" places her DNA birth origination in central north Tennessee.

Problem is.....................they have all the same DNA. :shock:

Not a chance MikeC. Neptune Beach, AL. is where she hails from. Most wimmens round here, and I use the term loosely are much, much larger than her. I plan to worm her, and make a princess out of her.Cant decide whether or not to use pour on or injectable.What do most 'Bama wimmens prefer? :shock:

Latest posts