My Alabama Beach Vacation Pictures! (PG)

Help Support CattleToday:

You guys, never mind the way she looks. I'm sure that she has a super personality and is way easy to get along with!

Looks like she could use a good shot of LA200 but i can,t see enought meat to put the needle.

Bud In lower Ala":22yv412d said:
She has to be a yankee transplant.Any one north of thE Alabama /Tennessee Line are yankees :D :D :D
Bud In L.A.

What are you talking about??? Anybody from north of IH 10 is a yankee. :lol: Z

This is sad, but I have to ask this question.... Is this a man or a woman? I saw something on a beach in Florida that looked just like this, but lo and behold it was a man.... or maybe I wouldn't call "it" a man, but there was a bulge in the front of 'it's" thong... disgusting just plain disgusting!!

Mango1":2t33dx1k said:
This is sad, but I have to ask this question.... Is this a man or a woman? I saw something on a beach in Florida that looked just like this, but lo and behold it was a man.... or maybe I wouldn't call "it" a man, but there was a bulge in the front of 'it's" thong... disgusting just plain disgusting!!

I'd really appreciate you having respect for my Gal there. She's real sensitive. :shock: Dont make me turn her loose on you.

I will say this, Crowder, she looks like she may be a swimmer and/or a jogger. But lawsy, she needs a fashion consult...and some psychotherapy.

Alice

Well mr. Crowder you know the old sayin, closer to the bone the sweeter the meat, you should really have a sweetie with her.

curtis":6j1ac2y6 said:
Well mr. Crowder you know the old sayin, closer to the bone the sweeter the meat, you should really have a sweetie with her.

Thanks, Curtis.

Her and I had a disagreement earlier today, and I think it's best we split up. I sent her on the last Greyhound out to your house, where she'll be more appreciated, and valued for WHAT she is. Good Luck, and let all us know if it's a Boy or Girl. (birth announcements) That is...

Hey Boss, be sure to give her somin fer shippin fever, don,t want her to get here sick. I,am going to try an fattin her up , might be a ravin beauty with some meat on them bones.

curtis":3ipludop said:
Hey Boss, be sure to give her somin fer shippin fever, don,t want her to get here sick. I,am going to try an fattin her up , might be a ravin beauty with some meat on them bones.

Gave a bottle of Ripple and a dose of LA200. I always heard that one Man's trash is another Man's treasure.Get her body score up, and post a pic when it's a done project. Hope you dont feed out a sack. Gonna get 'spensive.

Latest posts