An Observation

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Perhaps I've become overly Patriotic lately with the direction I feel we're headed in this Country but did you happen to notice how many people never bothered to place their hand over their Hearts during the National Anthem before the "big game" started yesterday??? What has happened.?

Crowder,haven't you heard we're having a CHANGE!!!!And evidently the majority of the people voted for it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Cal

That is what has been taught since Vietnam. Guess they did a good job. It is all taught (or not taught) in gradschool and reinforce thru "higher education".

When the Natioanl Anthem comes on I turn it off and go do something else. I get so POed with they yahoos trying to get fancy and add "their" interpretation of the proper way it should be sung

dun":1khv8sk1 said:
When the Natioanl Anthem comes on I turn it off and go do something else. I get so POed with they yahoos trying to get fancy and add "their" interpretation of the proper way it should be sung
I"m glad you said that because I feel the same way. It's not the National Anthem to them....it's the chance for them to "make it their's", change it all up and show off their voices....I use to love the way the "Old" Dallas Cowboys did it.....a single guy went out on the field and played it with a trumpet....exactly the way it was written.

Latest posts