Arkansas is #3

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":zwyb4j9h said:
Interesting. "Registered guns" being the operative phrase.
Might be. I'd like to think most states have as many and that some states have more guns.

The more, the better.

I'm just curious as to to what register they are looking at. We don't have to register a gun with anybody here and we still number 7.

I was wondering the same thing.

Gun-registration-map.jpg

http://www.ammoland.com/2010/03/gun-reg ... z4HJLnuBjg

Maine – -(AmmoLand.com)-USA – -(AmmoLand.com)- There's a myth in the mainstream media and entertainment industry that guns are required to be "registered" in the United States, either by the federal government, or the states.

In fact, the opposite is true. Outside of 4 cities (DC, Chicago, Omaha, and Clark County, NV), and 3 states (California, Michigan and Hawaii), gun registration is essentially unknown in America.

In fact only DC, Chicago, and Hawaii register garden variety long guns at all.

yep...'registered'. :devil2: :roll:

Texas comes in at number 18, with 12.8 guns on record for every 1,000 residents. That's 337,309 firearms among 26,448,193 people. In fact, the actual numbers are probably higher because Texans are not required by law to register their firearms. As such, the ATF can only count those who seek background checks.

I'm not complaining about the low spot tho--this is a good thing.

I own a registered Remington Carbine .243. Bought it after Reagan was shot and you had to register to buy the gun. I bought it at Kmart in Greenville Texas for the grand total of $69.95.

Latest posts