Benefits of the polar vortex.

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm glad those things aren't around where I live; I'd probably have to wear a diaper. Poisonous snakes are something I've never had to deal with. I can't imagine being in a thicket
or anywhere outdoors and always having to be alert for poisonous snakes.

I am too far west for the polar vortex but it has been cold enough that the last rattler I saw was 4 months ago today. Daughter killed a little one in the driveway the last day of September. Mosquitoes have been gone about the say length of time. I don't miss either one

wbvs58 said:
What do you do with them Grit? Eat them? Reptile meat is very tasty as in crocs and salt water turtle I've eaten.

Ken

Ken, I let these get away from me. I'll eat snake fresh but not after they've been in the freezer.

wbvs58 said:
What do you do with them Grit? Eat them? Reptile meat is very tasty as in crocs and salt water turtle I've eaten.

Ken
I always thought diamondbacks tasted exactly like, whatever they were breaded in.
alligator tastes like chicken.......kinda with a fish taste too.
The only turtle I ever had was in a sauce piquante and I don't remember from which part of the critter the meat came from. A guy name Clarence Soileau explained to me "Deyr 7 kinds of meat in a tutle Don", but I'll always remember the part we were going to eat...it had a bluish color to it as he dropped into the pot.

the-air-hurts-my-face-this-is-why-ilive-where-11600696.png

ALACOWMAN said:
True Grit Farms said:
sim.-ang.king said:
Sub zero temps are good for critter control.

Yep, I read where homicides were down to a 9 year low in Chicago this week.
they'll have to postpone the killing till it thaws...but I'm sure they will double up to meet quota...
Their's no doubte they will double it around Easter. Maybe triple it if our new governor takes all of our guns away.

Latest posts