Big Bull on Campus

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Caught something with the camera today I thought some might find hilarious. Here is a what could be a very promising herd bull. Don't know about EPD's or any of that but at least he has the heart for it. :clap:

His nose seems to work good
IMG_1996.jpg

A little romance doesn't hurt

IMG_1995.jpg

Now for the serious part - hope he isn't too heavy for her

IMG_1994.jpg

It sure is tiresome being the herd bull...

IMG_1997.jpg

~

Does your mini bull have a number on his leg, or are my eyes playing tricks on me ?

CowCop":3iktywzx said:
~

Does your mini bull have a number on his leg, or are my eyes playing tricks on me ?

No numbers yet. He'll get tagged when I work him and take away the driving force behind escapades. :lol:

Looks like Big Momma is saying "is that a big bug on my back", little guy is saying "I think I can, I think I can", great pictures. Gotta love them calves and their reindeer games.

Joe :shock: Tell us You're not gonna eliminate his chances to be a herd bull. :cry2:

mnmtranching":3v4tobc1 said:
Joe :shock: Tell us You're not gonna eliminate his chances to be a herd bull. :cry2:

Probably will. But you know, if you think about it, with his mindset he might possibly be able to cover 80 or so cows by himself which could be very cost effective. On a side note, his dad was the same way. I didn't realize it till now. I picked him up to breed some heifers to get some more black replacements. Once the heifers were bred I turned them lose with the cows and then turned the bulls in with them. With the pecking order and such I never thought he would breed many cows - especially since some were twice his size. With all the black faces in the field this year, he sure showed me what a bull can do if he has the right mind-set.

Latest posts