Bull of the Woods

Help Support CattleToday:

Rustler9

Reaction score
Longhorns042.jpg

This BT Heineken Dark, was out taking pictures this morning and thought this was a neat one. He's five years old, has 60" horns tip to tip. Some of you may like him, some won't.

bward":15kg2hup said:
I wonder how many times he clunks his head trying to walk between trees.

I bet he walks with his head tilted sideways!

cfpinz

I'm like gateopener...WOW! I like him...he's spotted...everywhere! :lol:

Alice

thats one heck of a bull.an love those big horns.he is definaty the bull of the woods.great pic of him.

We send steers to slaughter but don't try to keep the horns. I'm sure some folks do. This bull probably won't be going to slaughter any time soon. He's still got alot of breeding to do. I think a bull's offspring get better as he ages. We have alot of cows that we haven'y used him on.

Rustler, how would you describe his personallity? My daughter claim cattle don't have personallity, but the few I had when I was a kid did. Some where agressive, some were calm. Some where loners, some wouldn't leave you alone and seem to want to know what you're up to when you're working around them. We had one who thought he was a calf and dance around you until you gave him cow cookies or grain. That same one would nudge your arm if you didn't scratch him or give him attention when he came around.

Latest posts