Call Your Congressman!

Help Support CattleToday:

john250 wrote:
Crowderfarms wrote:
There is a dangerous new conspiracy going on in D.C. Bush wants to sign a law that will certainly affect almost all us Cattlemen/Women. This newest action is a total ban on Rolling Hay.After January 1, 2008, Hay Rolling will be Illegal.Bush is not even threatening a Veto on this one as he is siding with the FDA, Nutritional Committees, and PETA that he's in agreeance that Cattle are not being fed SQUARE meals.

While this is indeed a serious issue, I am more concerned with proposed bans on rolling IN the hay.

Oh no not that too.

I hear they are planting fire ants in the rolls to prevent the possibility of rolling IN.

jw":xwo8add0 said:
Mr. President Crowder -

When the election is over you can make Congress pass a bill that will nullify the bill that they are working on.

After you accomplish this, please advise the AngusCollegekid that the education he is getting apparently is not working and that as President you will explain all important measures to him and that you will look after him. :lol:

From this point on, I'll be addressed as Uncle Crowder.

This President stuff is way beyond my grasp...I'll get Congress straightened out as soon as I can get a few "VOLUNTEERS" together to straighten out this huge mess. Ya'll dont worry, there aint going to be no more black Helicopters, or Saddle-lites.I'm also gonna start a new intern search, staffed by all hand picked, Wrangler wearing Cowgirls. I need help with the interviews. Any takers??? :shock:

Crowderfarms":3mxg8wnz said:

This President stuff is way beyond my grasp...I'll get Congress straightened out as soon as I can get a few "VOLUNTEERS" together to straighten out this huge mess. Ya'll dont worry, there aint going to be no more black Helicopters, or Saddle-lites.I'm also gonna start a new intern search, staffed by all hand picked, Wrangler wearing Cowgirls. I need help with the interviews. Any takers??? :shock:

Dear Uncle Crowder. I read with interest your recent post regarding an "intern" search. I had originally thought to apply for this position until I read the "intern" would need to wear wrangler jeans. I will regretfully not be applying as I wear only Levis. Good Luck in your search ;-)

MistyMorning":5cd6e6uu said:
Crowderfarms":5cd6e6uu said:

Dear Uncle Crowder. I read with interest your recent post regarding an "intern" search. I had originally thought to apply for this position until I read the "intern" would need to wear wrangler jeans. I will regretfully not be applying as I wear only Levis. Good Luck in your search ;-)

Crowderfarms":5cd6e6uu said:
Misty,

Please send me your most recent pic in Levi's I may be able to get the panel to allow an "Exception". 8)

I will be applying for the position to assist with the interviews, I am requesting a copy of your most recent pic in Levi's as well.

Crowderfarms":10tvdgsa said:
Misty,

Please send me your most recent pic in Levi's I may be able to get the panel to allow an "Exception". 8)

Dear Uncle Crowder,

Thanks for the second chance, however since we use the dixie cup and string method of internet service here I will be unable to post a recent pic. But, I do believe that you may have a fairly recent photo of my sister in your files. We are fairly simmilar with the exception I am a few years younger :roll:

Thank you for your thoughful consideration in this matter.

MM

MistyMorning":22dulhwd said:
I had originally thought to apply for this position until I read the "intern" would need to wear wrangler jeans. I will regretfully not be applying as I wear only Levis.

Oh no!! Yankee influence? You know those yankee men and Cali men all wear jeans like my wife would wear. Calvin Klein, Jordache, Levis etc. (wife's not a cowgirl)

Crowderfarms":c66tfisv said:

Now that's a position worthy of a political contribution.

Interns hand picked by Crowder, all wearing Wranglers. I didn't know Wrangler made pants that big. Those are going to be some real big W's.

Misty,

Please send me your most recent pic in Levi's I may be able to get the panel to allow an "Exception".

Isn't it amazing - Former President Crowder and now Uncle Crowder is already being sold out by the special interest.

I'm also gonna start a new intern search

Will these interns that you are interviewing look anything like your other wimmens??? If so, you will probably have to do most of the interviewing alone.

bigcowgirl.jpg
Uncle Crowders Senators.....

I recieved a recent list along with pics of the new candidates for these positions just Sunday. I can assure all you naysayers that these are not like the typical Crowder gals!! :D

Hey Uncle Crowder, When you gave me that stock tip to buy more Wrangler stock, I didn't know you had this up your sleeve.

Yep. With them plus sizes, it should require much more cotton too.

backhoeboogie":1853furl said:
MistyMorning":1853furl said:
I had originally thought to apply for this position until I read the "intern" would need to wear wrangler jeans. I will regretfully not be applying as I wear only Levis.

Oh no!! Yankee influence? You know those yankee men and Cali men all wear jeans like my wife would wear. Calvin Klein, Jordache, Levis etc. (wife's not a cowgirl)

Let us separate Levi's from the others (Calvin, etc). My red-head neighbor wears Levi's, and she has always done them proud.
I own two pair, although I have to wear them un-buttoned at the top. Their zippers are first rate. They haven't slipped yet.
At this stage of physical decay I am more attuned to the way Carhart cuts their jeans. Dockers (by Levi) also.
Usually anything clean gets worn around here. I've never been a slave to fashion. And, I have made some mistakes. I bought a lot of double-knit back in the day. Not my best look. 8)

john250":28pbynxu said:
backhoeboogie":28pbynxu said:
MistyMorning":28pbynxu said:

Let us separate Levi's from the others (Calvin, etc). My red-head neighbor wears Levi's, and she has always done them proud.
I own two pair, although I have to wear them un-buttoned at the top. Their zippers are first rate. They haven't slipped yet.
At this stage of physical decay I am more attuned to the way Carhart cuts their jeans. Dockers (by Levi) also.
Usually anything clean gets worn around here. I've never been a slave to fashion. And, I have made some mistakes. I bought a lot of double-knit back in the day. Not my best look. 8)

Oh No John. NOT Dockers? You have to be kidding, right? I got a pair of those once as a gag gift. If you have to dress all fancy for Sunday gatherings or what not, try the Wrangler Riatas.

warpaint":2fkgdikn said:
I recieved a recent list along with pics of the new candidates for these positions just Sunday. I can assure all you naysayers that these are not like the typical Crowder gals!! :D
You're darn toot'n there Paint. I turned over a new leaf, with grass being so short, and the water situation like it is, I decided to disperse all them un-EZ keepers, and sent them all to Texas, where there's plenty of grass and watering holes for them to waller in. Now let's get back to business on them "Inturns"

Crowderfarms":3lumars4 said:
sent them all to Texas, where there's plenty of grass and watering holes for them to waller in.

You got that right Crowder. Record drought two years ago, moderate drought last year, record water this year. More darn hay and weeds than anyone could ever imagine. Weeds 10 feet tall in pastures that haven't been maintained. I have never seen anything like it. Never seen so much rain in my life time.

Latest posts