Cattle Poster

Help Support CattleToday:

KANSAS

Reaction score
When I was a kid I remember seeing posters at the feed store that had different breeds of cattle on them. They also had pig posters, horse posters, and chicken posters. Does anyone know where you can find one of these old posters? I have found relatively new ones, but they are not the same.

Thanks In Advance.

If you do a search on this site, about a year or so ago someone else was looking for posters. If I remember correctly txag and possibly CherokeeRuby had posted links to such posters. If I can find those links in my own files I'll post them for you.

Katherine

It might of actually been me posting it a year ago. Cant remember, my brain doesnt work like it used to ....

KANSAS":wreq5q1w said:
When I was a kid I remember seeing posters at the feed store that had different breeds of cattle on them. They also had pig posters, horse posters, and chicken posters. Does anyone know where you can find one of these old posters? I have found relatively new ones, but they are not the same.

Thanks In Advance.

I can't help your search, but I do know that you can find plenty of turkey posters on this very site. Sometimes, I even resemble one. :lol:

Latest posts