Cattletoday Family Pics

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
For those who don't know, we have a thread dedicated to CattleToday members where our 'mug shots' are posted. It's a great idea, you get to see who you are chatting to or vica versa.

To all members, whether you are new, been around a bit or lurk, we invite you to join the CT Family Photos. Those members who are already on and wish to update their pic are also welcome to do so.
Please send your photo's to alisonb via personal message and you will be added :D .

Here is the link to the thread -
https://cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=110634

:shock: :shock: Only received one update so far...no new additions.

Perhaps we should call members we'd like to see join the Family pics out by name, it would be great to add them :D , I'll start with a couple of random names -

Herofan(cause you started the 'roll call' thread :p )
Farmerjan
Jehosofat
Ga.prime
Alacowman
Lithuanian farmer
Silver
Son of butch
Jogeephus
Chocolate Cow2

We look forward to recieving your pics 8)

Please add to the list if you wish...

callmefence said:
I purpose greybeard be forced to update his picture. I personally know of 11 people who have quit because of it.

Be careful what you wish for..........that pic was taken when I was younger and good looking....and smarter.

greybeard said:
callmefence said:
I purpose greybeard be forced to update his picture. I personally know of 11 people who have quit because of it.

Be careful what you wish for..........that pic was taken when I was younger and good looking....and smarter.

I can understand younger. We were all younger yesterday than we are today. But "good looking???" And smarter???? Compare to what? :hide:

greybeard said:
callmefence said:

I like that pic...it is a bit 'wild' but has a honest humble quality about it :D

alisonb said:
greybeard said:
callmefence said:

I like that pic...it is a bit 'wild' but has a honest humble quality about it :D
Well, I have to admit, you're partly (1/3? )right... :lol2:

Dave said:
greybeard said:
callmefence said:

I can understand younger. We were all younger yesterday than we are today. But "good looking???" And smarter???? Compare to what? :hide:
Dave, I'm smart enough to not answer that.......

greybeard said:
Dave said:
greybeard said:

Dave, I'm smart enough to not answer that.......

Good answer. And I don't claim to be smart or good looking. But I was younger at some point. I just can't remember when that was.

I'm gonna hound you all :D

Here are some more names -

cfpinz
bball
Greatgerts
Brute 23
haase
1982vette
farm fense solutions
Bestoutwest
JW IN VA
HD Rider
Kenny Thomas
JMJ Farms

Hope to see little red notifications flashing in my inbox sooon.

alisonb said:
I'm gonna hound you all :D

Here are some more names -

cfpinz
bball
Greatgerts
Brute 23
haase
1982vette
farm fense solutions
Bestoutwest
JW IN VA
HD Rider
Kenny Thomas
JMJ Farms

Hope to see little red notifications flashing in my inbox sooon.

Stay after 'em girl! :lol:

CT changed for me after that thread. People ceased to be a name, and became a face.

Wonder which CT family this is?

MM1DeT8.jpg

Latest posts