Cheetos

Help Support CattleToday:

Silver

Reaction score
I asked my darling wife for Cheezies. She brought home Cheetos. I'm gonna eat 'em, but they are a third rate imposter that doesn't hold a candle to the real deal. Why do people buy these things? Just sayin'

My wife sometimes buys one of those big see thru plastic jugs of imitation cheetos.
Nasty IMO and I try to avoid them but the jugs come in handy for storage..
I used one to make the head on my Halloween spider.

I'm going to have to try some. I will say jalapeño Cheetos occupy a pretty lofty perch in the junk food hierarchy. We'll see if cheezies can unseat the champ.
If you are referring to the Flamin' Hot Cheetos, did you know they were invented by a Frito-Lay janitor and are 'reportedly' banned in some schools?? (Regular Cheetos are also reportedly banned in the UKand most of the EU-Germany France etc.)
flaminghot

Last edited:
Regular Cheetos are also reportedly banned
Janitor probably loved cheetos, they were never short of work!

I asked my darling wife for Cheezies. She brought home Cheetos. I'm gonna eat 'em, but they are a third rate imposter that doesn't hold a candle to the real deal. Why do people buy these things? Just sayin'
Same reason some people buy Pepsi?

My wife sometimes buys one of those big see thru plastic jugs of imitation cheetos.
Nasty IMO and I try to avoid them but the jugs come in handy for storage..
I used one to make the head on my Halloween spider.

If you are referring to the Flamin' Hot Cheetos, did you know they were invented by a Frito-Lay janitor and are 'reportedly' banned in some schools?? (Regular Cheetos are also reportedly banned in the UKand most of the EU-Germany France etc.)
flaminghot
No, the Flamin' Hot aren't very good. The jalapeno are different, just good and warm, not too hot.

This is what I love about CT, I come here looking for info on cattle and I am reading a thread about cola's and snack foods.

If you ever get the opportunity, you should watch the series "The Food That Made America" on the History Channel. Lots of insight into how we got to where we are today snack and fast food-wise. The most interesting episode is the one about Post and Kellogg.

Latest posts