Cold's

Help Support CattleToday:

i hate colds so much. i'd rather puke for a day then have a cold for a week or two. influenza is goin around here bad. last wednesday our school was closed because of sickness. 20% were gone. but when theres only 167 hs kids thats quite a group. i didnt get it. just a cold. had a cough and runny nose. i got a good immune system. this is the first time i've been sick in quite awhile.

Mucinex is amazing. thats what i recommend.

hope ya get to feelin better soon. its the worst when you go out to feed and the only thing you get accomplished is wiping the snot from your nose.

seriously, try the Mucinex

I bet CB was playing Shots and Ladders at home and had to go kiss the bottle calf. :lol:
Just teasing you CB.
I got a head cold right now and it can't decide if it is going to stay in my head, throat or chest. keeps moving around.

Hope you are feeling better CB.

Caustic got that dang cold from reading your post last nigh. Nose is running like a spring branch. Can't deside if I should give myself a nuflor shot or pennicellian.

It just goes to show how vunerable the old body is. I found out I was diabetic last June. I don't like taking meds of anykind and didn't want to get on the medication as I had to do to get the sugar levels under control.
I changed my diet went to riding a bike,running,and walking 9 miles a day and got off all the meds. I still have to do all this to control the diabetes. The point is I haven't been sick in years I get in the best shape of my life and got knocked on my butt by one bad ass cold.

I've always heard that two things that will put the meanest, toughest man on the planet to his knees is the flue and a beautifull lady. I think both could be deadly.

Cal

well, a week ago Wedensday I came down with what I thought was the flu. Felt better Monday, and Tuesday started feeling cruddy again. By Wed, I was really sick. Went to the doctor and couldn't hardley move I had such severe body aches and sore throat and fever. Throat culture for strep was POSITIVE!!!!!! I haven't had strep since I was a kid don't think. Had influenza testing done and both of those were negative thank goodness.
But my throat is worse today and now I am getting blood with my sputum. I hate sore throats.

Calman":1ro7gmnf said:
I've always heard that two things that will put the meanest, toughest man on the planet to his knees is the flue and a beautifull lady. I think both could be deadly.

Cal
Calman; the later would put a smile on a mans face the undertaker could not wipe off.

Misty":1fxtseff said:
...Throat culture for strep was POSITIVE!!!!!! I haven't had strep since I was a kid don't think...
Worked in the lead mines for 16 years, had strep once - kids brought it home from school. Been teaching the last 15 years, have strep 2 or 3 times every year now!!! I hate sore throats also - not as much as throwing up - but close!!!

When I fell a bad cold coming on I always go buy me a fifth of Jack. By the time I get it drank I either have cured the cold or don't give a dam if I got a cold or not.

Cal

Calman":3hlgaqpn said:
When I fell a bad cold coming on I always go buy me a fifth of Jack. By the time I get it drank I either have cured the cold or don't give a dam if I got a cold or not.

Cal

Exactly my cure, which I have used to good effect. Go to bed with a glass, a bucket of ice, and the 750ml Jack. Sleep a long time. Wake up and go feed.

Calman":21q6krg0 said:

Cal

Wow. Thats a good one, Cal~!!

Latest posts