Correction and Apology

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susie David":2bjbnw98 said:
Mscamp...I wasn't really interested in the thread anyway as it sure looked like folks were using two or three different ideas of what a ton was. We don't make hay but I did see that you were holding your own with others. Your correction did not surprize me....wish I had you as a neighbor. Dave Mc
Please show me where 2 or 3 different ideas of a ton where stated in that thread. I saw a picture of glover36's baler in one of his other posts and I recognized it to be a John Derre 456 or 457 round baler he stated it was alfalfa hay that he harvested considering I have several of these balers I know exactly what an alfalfa bale will weigh out the back of these balers. That was the only statement ever made to have been an assumption on my part the rest of the weights used came from statements made by other people replying to the thread.

The short ton is a unit of mass equal to 2000 lb (exactly 907.18474 kg). In the United States it is often called simply "ton" without distinguishing it from the metric ton (or tonne) and the long ton —rather, the other two are specifically noted.

Thank you, Dave! :) I believe you would be an excellent neighbor. ;-)

MPR, I'm not sure I'm brave enough to do that. :shock:

Msscamp....don't know about the good neighbor part...most of our equipment is older than me, except the tractor only a '55.
But we'd be good friends...oh, yeah Susie does make the best apple pie that I've ever tasted and loves to fill up the yard with friends, family and kids...Dave Mc

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":3rczhwgf said:
TTCLM isa sexual intelectual (sp). If you wanna know what that is pm me. ;-)

be careful what you say about ttclm, you will be getting a pm from him as i did when i made some remarks about him not a pretty pm either. now i am waiting to hear from his attorney

Susie David":2l7fub0n said:
Msscamp....don't know about the good neighbor part...most of our equipment is older than me, except the tractor only a '55.

I'm not sure what old equipment has to do with being a good neighbor, you lost me on this one. FWIW, a lot of ours is older than I am.

But we'd be good friends...oh, yeah Susie does make the best apple pie that I've ever tasted and loves to fill up the yard with friends, family and kids...Dave Mc

Yes, we would! Susie sounds like a very special lady! ;-)

cfpinz":3m05vx9e said:

Have you ever stopped to consider that the treatment you recieve is a product of your own design?

msscamp - as flaboy said, we knew you heard wrong and it was an honest mistake, hats off to you for admitting it. (But I marked my calender, too!) :p :p :p

cfpinz

Have you ever stopped to consider that the treatment you recieve is a product of your own design?

This would require a non-retarded :dunce: thought process, so I doubt if he has!

TurnThatCowLooseMaw":3rs1j6t7 said:
Shes been helpful to alot of folks but mostly a smarty pants to me. She aint nice to me so i aint nice to her. She dont like me and I dont like her so who cares.

The gal (ttclm) is off her medication again :lol: :lol:

Go away on vacation, and see what you miss? Don't know what the thread is about, but MssCamp you have always been no.1 in my book!!

Turnmyjawloosemaw":3asmcf5b said:

This would require a non-retarded :dunce: thought process, so I doubt if he has!

I don't think thats the appropriate term to use on these boards

Thank you, Warpaint. :)

I never expected to get this type of response from a simple admission of being wrong. :shock: I appreciate it very much, but it's a little uncomfortable as well - I'm nothing special. It is not my intent to offend, but do you think we could just let this thread die a dignified death? Again, thank you to all who responded. :) :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts