Cow pics

Help Support CattleToday:

cotton1

Reaction score
Okay folks, my husband looks at pictures on here all the time. He is not a computer person so don't expect many replies. I am helping him do this because he enjoys looking at pictures of cows on here. We had some decent calves this year and wanted to share them.

Our first ET calf in the spring.
SANY0661.JPG

Donor dam to ET calf.
SANY1716.JPG

Her fall '12 calf.
SANY1453.JPG

Good fall bull calf. Weighed 220 lbs at 32 days old today.
SANY1550.JPG

His dam.
SANY1566.JPG

Good 2nd calver.
SANY1603.JPG

First-time heifer with LT Bluegrass son at 2 days old.
SANY1185.JPG

We have raised and registered in multiple breeds. We just like good cattle, not looking for breed bias comments here. Thanks in advance.

Good looking cows and calves. A couple of those cows are freight train long. Those white cows are sure pretty when they are clean :mrgreen:

I like looking at good cattle no matter what breed and these are some good ones. The first calf is super nice and her momma is a tank and I mean that as a complement. Thanks for shareing.

Gizmom

Are these what Charolais are suppose to look like? They look great but I'm not sure of the breed. The Charolais I see arouf here look no where near this good. Thank you for sharing.

Yes these are reg.Charolais. Thanks to all for nice complements! :tiphat: Nice to hear and makes us feel good :banana:

A picture is worth a thousand words. So I'm with your husband when it comes to looking at cattle photos online here.
I always like any background info too, especially sire and bloodlines. Nice animals thanks for taking the time to share. :)

Got Charolais here too, but they don't hold a candle to yours cotton1. You have some really nice looking ones, and I can't get over the size of that momma.

Those are our kind of cows too Cotton1, thanks for posting them. Beautiful calves. We have commercial char cattle in Australia.

Latest posts