DeathClock

Help Support CattleToday:

Wow...is BMI anything like bodyfat??

It says i am a 33BMI! I'm currently 6'2/255 lbs. in contest form. Morbidly obese is what I believe it called me.

thats funny, because as a competitive body builder, my body fat is around 11%. Sure would hate to know what i would be in the off season, when i have been known to balloon up to around 3 bills with less than 15% bodyfat.

eric":2bif75ps said:
Wow...is BMI anything like bodyfat??

It says i am a 33BMI! I'm currently 6'2/255 lbs. in contest form. Morbidly obese is what I believe it called me.

thats funny, because as a competitive body builder, my body fat is around 11%. Sure would hate to know what i would be in the off season, when i have been known to balloon up to around 3 bills with less than 15% bodyfat.

OMG
please post your picture, I'll let you now if your fat or not. :D
I just love looking at male body builders :shock:

I have made 4 children ~ That makes me a body builder too :p

My BMI was < 25 according to that. How do you get exact #?

Calman":3rthiwnw said:
I don't think none of this is right. I'm going to die on my birthday at the ripe ol age of 186. Now if I can just get my ol cows to live that long. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cal

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

ROFLMAO

Thank you, Calman, you just made my day!

That cracked me up!

For those that want to know their actual BMI (Body Mass Index), just google it. It will come up with calculators for it, and a guide.

Eric, I think that is one of the situations where the BMI doesnt work . . . as it relies on weight for height and obviously you are going to weigh considerably more than the average man of your height.

Latest posts