For Dear Frankie

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef11

Reaction score
I have been on this forum off and on for about a year and have ran into several people on all ends of the spectrum Rookie to Seasoned Veteran. I have been involved in several posts with frankie and while we haven't always agreed on things I have alot of respect for Frankie and i appreciate her insight as well as her thirst knowledge. Frankie is good to have on the boards and if you have a problem with Frankie, more than likely you're the problem.

Thanks Frankie

Beef11":31z2x7my said:
I have been on this forum off and on for about a year and have ran into several people on all ends of the spectrum Rookie to Seasoned Veteran. I have been involved in several posts with frankie and while we haven't always agreed on things I have alot of respect for Frankie and i appreciate her insight as well as her thirst knowledge. Frankie is good to have on the boards and if you have a problem with Frankie, more than likely you're the problem.

Thanks Frankie
Ditto. I've disagreed most of the time with frankie and still do on various topics. She's a world class debater and a knowledgable cow person. She's bought the epd lie hook line and sinker but no one is perfect, including me. Sic em frankie , just stay away from me. ;-)

Frankie has been winning debates on these Boards since 1998. Some things never change... and that's kinda' nice. :D

Beef11":1uiaw9wg said:
Frankie is good to have on the boards and if you have a problem with Frankie, more than likely you're the problem.

Thanks Frankie

I'm not one to give a pat on the back just to get along, but I have to agree with this statement.

I did not realize Frankie was a woman. I have had a few off-line conversations with Frankie and Frankie was always helpful. Maybe I spent too much time in the New York area, I thought he was an Italian fellow. :lol:

guest25":2xg99iwo said:
frankie just flat out dont have time for any body that dont suck up to her.

I have to say I enjoy her posts and interaction on the board.

I think angus bulls make good heifer bulls for lims.

Not sure your there yet.

guest25":u1ljwkef said:
not to cheerlead for somebody where they will cheer for me the next go around.
"chuckling to self" :lol: I'm a frankie cheerleader? where's my pom-pom? :lol:

Beef11 wrote:

Thanks Frankie

you know what they say birds of a feather flock together.

FINALLY YOU SAID SOMETHING NICE ABOUT ME!

thank you

I just call it how i see it. You sure haven't presented me with anything that would persuade me to think differently of Pieds. If anything i would stay farther away from Pieds in case Pied breeders act like you.

so heres a challenge if you really care about anyone lets say those that the piedmontese breed might harm if they were to use them why dont you offer up some proof to help keep anyone from being harmed by these cow killers as you call them and i will be the first to get on board and post it.

Piedmontese have seen a sharp decline in use in my area, due to calving complications and market demand for cattle that marble and or have a black hide. It used to be easy to drive around and you would see some Pied bulls Before to long now they aren't anywhere, haven't seen a Pied bull in years.

Why are all of the Pieds gone?

if you have a problem with Frankie, more than likely you're the problem.

I thought i would throw that out again in case it was missed the first time. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts