Ignore a User

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
greybeard said:
Hook2.0 said:
greybeard said:
What on Earth do tatters have to do with eggs?

Some people are the eggs, some are the taters. When they get in "hot water"
He didn't say taters..he said tatters. (pieces of cloth..used to be used to make quilts with)

Your absolutely right autocorrect got me my apologies. I am heeding my on advice of higher caffeine medication.

This is what happens when geriatric people stay up way past their bedtime.
I went by your place about 1 AM last night after attending the Santa Fe graduation.

Shoulda stopped. I was up.

(I will always remember my grandma calling those quilt scraps 'tatters'.)

jltrent said:
Some people either need to grow thicker skin or a set. This is one of the most docile boards I have seen and if they can't handle it the problem is them. They need to make a foe out of themselves. I like a little excitement myself and difference of opinion. Everybody has an opinion and I try to respect theirs. There is bad eggs that pop up from time to time thou.

I'm with you on this. I don't spend an excessive amount of time here, so maybe I miss the rough stuff, but it seems docile to me. I've been on several forums over the years of various topics, and this one seems really calm to me. It seems like there is more discussion about getting out of hand than there actually is getting out of hand, or somebody gets bent out of shape over something that seems tame to me.

You folks in Northern Illinois are so lucky. This is sarcasm. To confirm, I only have a herd of 20 cows (BTW: it is HERD not heard). But if one of your construction contractors can post a list of his 3 top achievements, I will mail him 5 gold stars to post wherever he thinks they will get the most visibility.

Thanks, but no thanks, gold stars don't pay the Bill's or payroll, but thanks for the spell check.

callmefence said:
Bright Raven said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley said:
BE NICE!!!!

I am. Just offering gold stars. Gee-whiz! :cboy:

Under the new , cur and smart a.. protection act.
Your supposed to just set there and take it now Raven. BE NICE... :roll:

I fully trust Mr. Gravlee and the Moderators realize that I did not draw first blood. I only responded in like kind.

Bright Raven said:
You folks in Northern Illinois are so lucky. This is sarcasm. To confirm, I only have a herd of 20 cows (BTW: it is HERD not heard). But if one of your construction contractors can post a list of his 3 top achievements, I will mail him 5 gold stars to post wherever he thinks they will get the most visibility.
I heard it was a herd.

Bright Raven said:
You folks in Northern Illinois are so lucky.

The only luck them northerners have is that us Southerners will still sell them peaches.
Dang Illinois Yankees

:lol:

sim.-ang.king said:
Bright Raven said:

The only luck them northerners have is that us Southerners will still sell them peaches.
Dang Illinois Yankees

Don't declare war on them, I have driven through southern Illinois many times on I-64. They must outnumber you 5000 to 1.

Bright Raven said:
sim.-ang.king said:
Bright Raven said:

Dang Illinois Yankees

Don't declare war on them, I have driven through southern Illinois many times on I-64. They must outnumber you 5000 to 1.

Numbers paid off once before for them....

True Grit Farms said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley said:
I do love Kentucky peaches.

Unlike Kentucky we have good peaches and cattle here in Georgia.

They don't hit ever year cause of occasional late freezes, but probably 2/3 years we can have some pretty good peaches. Have some friends that have a peach orchard, pretty good, it don't get much better than some good peaches on a hot day. Georgia peaches pretty close second though ;-) :lol2:
I bet they are the real deal for sure if you can get them locally there instead of whats picked and shipped this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts