Its a Sad Day...

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
When the news media has topics such as the 4 police officers that were gunned down, or the escalation of American and Allied deaths in Afghanistan, and all they can talk about is if Tiger Woods and his wife are in a spat.

I know he is a celebrity and all but lets get with it. :compute:

Since when do WE get to decide whether or not we have to talk to the police about an accident?

Silly question! When WE get to be worth about a gillion dollars.

john250":31azgrnz said:
? for golfers. Is a driver, or a pitching wedge the better choice for taking out the back window of an Escalade?
Don't you imagine he has OnStar?

Depends on whether you're swinging it to break his windshield or his neck. :lol2:

Its the same in Australia. Little notice is taken of the relevant issues. The last two days thats all we've heard of is "the accident" Who really cares. We heard about in a bulletin or two of the deaths of the police officers. What a tragedy. Death penalty for that mongrel. Straight away not in a year or two.

john250":3gsjr1mp said:
? for golfers. Is a driver, or a pitching wedge the better choice for taking out the back window of an Escalade?

You can look at it this way too, why should he get special treatment by not talking to the police? Maybe he was drunk, should celebrities be off limits just because they have money-or should they be treated just like the rest? Not saying he was drunk, but all these celebrities are the same, everyone thinks they got it all but really all they got is alot of skeletons lurking around...

GMN

Well, I hate gossip, but let me tell you...
If the guy has an unhappy marriage, I feel for him and her. That's no fun.
He doesn't have to talk to the cops. According to Judge Andrew Napolitano of Fox. No alcohol involved. No crime involved. No charges. He can remain silent and so could anyone else.

The fact that marital disharmony turned into a Jerry Springer moment with Cadillacs and golf clubs is just flat out funny. Down at the trailer park the girls are all wondering why she didn't have a gun.

Most of us like to know that the mighty are just like us. Hence the fascination.

john250":2cf364vz said:

A pitching wedge.

The Tiger Woods story get more bizarre as it unfolds, this is a guy that hates any tabloid crap he is very very private. I guess he should have thought about that before he started diddling his knew gal. And since when did his wife become a model she was the nanny to another pro golfer on Tigers circuit that is how they met ,I also hear her twin sister is still a nanny for that same pro. Sound like Tigers wife was p"ssed and a little psycho when the news broke about the affair and I highly doubt she was rescuing him when she clubbed his window out , good thing for her that the neighbor called 911 and was their or she would most likely be facing a grand jury on a murder 1 charge.. Good thing he was at his home and not his yacht or people may still be looking for him..he would have been fish food for sure :help:

The 4 police officers gunned down is an absolute tragedy , Huckabee is under alot of scrutiny right now and it may cost him running for the presidency .. I really do not understand our judiciary systems ,they fail us all the time.

Obama is releasing his new plan of attack on the war in Afghanistan ,let`s hope that it is a good one.

john250":21rpqaza said:
Down at the trailer park the girls are all wondering why she didn't have a gun.

It's called killing the goose that lays the golden egg. Baby mama know that baby daddy is where the dollar is at. As always - follow the money.

jw":2yyrp6wt said:
john250":2yyrp6wt said:

A pitching wedge.
I'd pick the driver between those two. A one-iron would be better than either but I doubt Tiger carries one of those in his bag.

ga. prime":aq18aatk said:
jw":aq18aatk said:
john250":aq18aatk said:

A pitching wedge.
I'd pick the driver between those two. A one-iron would be better than either but I doubt Tiger carries one of those in his bag.

I'm with ga. prime on this, the driver :D

I'm also with you Paint, a bunch of crap. :nod:

I was thinking between a real wood wood and a wedge. I forgot he probably has metal woods. My mistake!

Well the Clemmons thing is finally over. They shot the POS. It just goes to show that one one well placed bullet is far superior than a 105 year prison sentence when you have revolving doors on the prisons.

Jogeephus":m2tsskyv said:
Well the Clemmons thing is finally over. They shot the POS. It just goes to show that one one well placed bullet is far superior than a 105 year prison sentence when you have revolving doors on the prisons.

AMEN!

I was worried the police up there in touchy, feely, liberal Seattle wouldn't have the stones to do right by Clemmons but they definitely did. Now they need to turn to his friends and family who have aided and abetted over the last two days and charge them to the full extent of the law.

Texas Gal":22qr8h86 said:
Jogeephus":22qr8h86 said:

AMEN!

I was worried the police up there in touchy, feely, liberal Seattle wouldn't have the stones to do right by Clemmons but they definitely did. Now they need to turn to his friends and family who have aided and abetted over the last two days and charge them to the full extent of the law.
my god,, i think im in love :p

I do not think he was drunk. Of course this is speculation but the most likely scenario that I can see what happened. Even my law enforcement friends agree that I am probably right on the money.

Tiger has been pokin that one Uchitel woman he met at a club in New York. The National Enquirer prints a piece about it. His wife gets upset, they argue, she hits him in the head and mouth with a golf club, he runs outside to get away from her, gets in his escalade and starts driving down the drive way, while he is driving down the drive way she is running behind him smashing the back windows with the golf club. As he is looking and trying to watch her he crashes cuz he is not paying attention. His wife notices there are bystanders that saw the crash. She gets on a golf cart goes down there and acts like she is helping Tiger.[/quote]

If this is the way it happened then, that is just funny! Wish someone would have caught that on video and you tubed it.

GMN

Jogeephus":1096segl said:

Shoot four cops and the manhunt is always going to end badly--for you. I fully agree with this policy.

Latest posts