Kanye West needs your help..........

Help Support CattleToday:

It looks to me like the guy that started it has a fine appreciation for sarcasm, but there are still some idiots donating.

Don't get me started, I will get banned for the sheit I would say about him, I just got here, ain't ready to leave.

Don't get me started, I will get banned for the sheit I would say about him, I just got here, ain't ready to leave.

Ol' 243":2auan74a said:
Ol' 243":2auan74a said:

You appear to be doing ok all on your own as a self starter.

Rafter S":3pzjohp8 said:
It looks to me like the guy that started it has a fine appreciation for sarcasm, but there are still some idiots donating.

looks like an awful lot of them are donating the minimum of 5 bucks to get in a plug for their businesses or own fundraisers...Sheesh

I say we send him a huge assortment platter of all that fish in the Trinity River. Atleast he won't go hungry???

slick4591":1rbbne3q said:
I saw that and figured if there's enough fools to donate to that then I should start one for me to buy a new cow. :lol:

I thought about that too, as well as one because we are about to have our second set of twins, and having 4 kids under 3 is going to make funding college very interesting (not to mention all of the diapers-again)

greatgerts":2tmves4n said:
slick4591":2tmves4n said:
I saw that and figured if there's enough fools to donate to that then I should start one for me to buy a new cow. :lol:

I thought about that too, as well as one because we are about to have our second set of twins, and having 4 kids under 3 is going to make funding college very interesting (not to mention all of the diapers-again)
I had 4 under 4--'interesting' is an understatement. (The oldest was out of diapers when the last one was born, but barely)

(I am an identical twin. I have twin 1st cousins. I had twin daughters (one was stillborn). I have twin sons. My daughter has twin sons.)

Latest posts