Man Card

Help Support CattleToday:

slick4591

Reaction score
I'm a firm believer that every married guy should have a loving relationship with his wife. That includes doing some things that you wouldn't normally do. But... there's gotta be limits. One of my friend's wife just posted this picture on Facebook. This is not something I would ever do and I believe that no man should ever do it short of having a gun to his head. Therefore, I'm on the band wagon to have my friend to turn in his Man Card immediately!

( I placed the heart over their faces)

Do you know any guys like this?

It looks like a well executed plan to me. I give him two guy points for creativity. 5 if his plan is successful.

What's he got to lose? Either you play tough guy and be to manly to pose for pictures in a field of blooms and sleep by yourself or you smile like you've been domesticated and have a happy woman who thinks you're sexy 'cause you did something that made her happy... You can have my man card, I like it when women are happy with me. :lol: I like it so much I stop when I see flowers in the pasture and pick two sets, one for my daughter and one for my wife. So far it hasn't kept me from drinking to much beer or going to the ranch whenever I want or...

I am jealous of all those flowers as everywhere I look around here it is either brown , mud ,snow or all 3 combined with a whole lot of cow poop in it . :roll:

Actually, those things are home grown. I've asked. Can't blame him for liking them, tho.

Around here the bluebonnets are something you stop along side the road and set your kids in to take their picture. Not for adults and especially NOT a man!

snake67":2bjmytvh said:
Man?

Around here we call them metrosexuals

Bez

I'm thinking Bez correctly said it

This guy used to be a manly man, but since he married this gal about 5 years ago he's doing things he would normally not do. Opera, not that there's anything wrong with it, but he's told us to lock him up if he's ever caught at one. He now goes. Orchestra type concerts. Same thing.

Those guys that think it's okay, please deposit your Man Card in the little tray that opens up on your computer and promptly close. :lol:

Latest posts