My little girl

Help Support CattleToday:

Deepsouth":zvlob75c said:
Thanks guys! Y'all should have seen the father of the bride, that dude was looking sharp!

I don't know about the dude looking sharp but he has a lot to be proud of. A beautiful daughter, Deepsouth!!! Congratulations.

Congrats Deepsouth. That was a beautiful Wedding and a day she will always treasure. You and Mrs. South have done VERY WELL with her. I am proud to see how happy she was even though you made her cry as she was walking down the isle. :banana: :banana: :banana:

skyhightree1":2y4cmlbl said:
DS Beautiful Little girl I am glad she took her looks from her mama ;-) Proud and Sad day for you I'm sure.

Sky I can tell you for sure that she got her looks from her mom. There is no doubt about it. :D

Deepsouth":1jy9hnx1 said:
Thanks guys! Y'all should have seen the father of the bride, that dude was looking sharp!

I dont know about that. There was some homely looking dude that walked her down the isle. I have never seen him before. :hide:

A sweet and sour moment. Every dad really hates to accept the fact that "Daddy's little girl has grown up". A beautiful young lady and I know you are proud of her. Blessings to all. :clap:

shaneb":3l1rhs1l said:
skyhightree1":3l1rhs1l said:
DS Beautiful Little girl I am glad she took her looks from her mama ;-) Proud and Sad day for you I'm sure.

Sky I can tell you for sure that she got her looks from her mom. There is no doubt about it. :D

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Congrats DS! Very beautiful bride! Ditto to what CB posted! All of it.

Alan :tiphat:

Congrats to all!

Gotta agree with CB. My daughter is 34 now, with 4 kids of her own and she can still pretty much wrap me around her little finger--my sons-----not so much. (boy-you a grown man now--you can handle it own your own!)

Congratulations deepsouth and best wishes to the new bride !

Your daughter is absolutely breathtaking and her gown is stunning . Wishing them both many happy healthy years to come filled with love and laughter . :tiphat:

Congratulations DeepSouth! Its always a bitter sweet thing when your daughter gets married. Mine tied the knot about 3 weeks ago.. happy for them, yet always hope it goes good for them.

Thanks for all the nice words guys, you too Shane. I have two daughters and they both got married this year. I was so busy at the first ones wedding I didn't get a chance to take any pictures with my phone. I'll try and get one posted.

I'm proud of both my girls and they both married good young men. I'm truly blessed and thankful for it.

Deepsouth":3dakhjaz said:
Thanks for all the nice words guys, you too Shane. I have two daughters and they both got married this year. I was so busy at the first ones wedding I didn't get a chance to take any pictures with my phone. I'll try and get one posted.

I'm proud of both my girls and they both married good young men. I'm truly blessed and thankful for it.

It doesn't hurt that they have a pretty good Dad too
Congrats to all

Wow!!! She is a beauty!! When mine got married I thought life had ended, 5 years later it's not so bad, like CB says, she's still your little girl. Best wishes!

Larry

Latest posts