New Hereford bull

Help Support CattleToday:

showmomof2

Reaction score
We bought him yesterday-not the best picture, but the best I could get of him today.
tn_001.JPG

yes we were there. Took a hfr we have in Ladies of the Royal to springfield to be put in with a string going and then went to sale. My bro n law he bought the lot 1 bull and a couple cows so made it a worth while trip. did you like the video format? It sure makes for a snappy sale.

Lot 1 was nice, but we couldn't buy anything as a partnership-terms of our loan. What cows did he buy? This is the first sale of theirs that we've been to and was impressed by the quality. Would have loved to have lot 17A heifer to take to jr nationals next yr, but not in the budget. Hope this bull turns out good-it was a major investment for us.Getting tired of depending on AI-we aren't to good at getting the timing thing worked out. Wonder how the show that will be held in conjunction with the sale will go next yr? If the bull grows out well and handles good we may try it. I'm not totally sold on the video format--I'm kinda old fashioned-like to see the cattle in the ring. Then perhaps if the monitors had been larger and the ringmen not standing in front of them it might have helped. We were also standing in the back-so that contributed also.

lot 30 was 1 I liked her also cant recall the other the partnership thing is only in herd semen use right to register basically, I too like cattle in ring if enough help behind scenes to keep it moving along but I look for this tobe the next big (in thing)

Latest posts