New Semen Tank $299

Help Support CattleToday:

M Gravlee

Reaction score
CT-3 Liquid Nitrogen Container

CT-3.jpg

The low cost CT-3 tank is small and light in weight. It's great for short term storage of small amounts of product. It's also great for storing small amounts of liquid nitrogen. It's padded insulated cover protects tank and reduces liquid nitrogen loss. Also included are 6 canisters. We're so sure you will like our CT Cryogenic semen tanks we offer an unconditional 7 day guarantee.

$299

http://sementank.com/CT3.htm

Wow, you stand behind it for 7 whole days, a person should get as many as they could for that kind of deal. :banana:

Actually Sam the tanks have a 5 year vacuum guarantee. And that's about the only thing that goes wrong on semen tanks unless you back over it with your pickup or something. Nobody has a longer guarantee. The 7 days is a return it for no reason at all guarantee. Most dealers have a "No Returns" policy.

M Gravlee":eiirsp47 said:
Actually Sam the tanks have a 5 year vacuum guarantee. Nobody has a longer guarantee. The 7 days is a return it for no reason at all guarantee. Most dealers have a "No Returns" policy.

Macon what is the effective interval for filling a tank this size. Assuming it's kept in a relatively cool place.

A very short 20 days. This tank is really designed for temporary storage. We have tanks with up to 215 days holding time. You can see the various tanks holding time at:
http://sementank.com/sementanks.htm

The time listed is probably less than actual time you can get if you store in a cool dark place and don't open it very often.

greatgerts":20niadmn said:
Would this be an advertisement??? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
When your the Administrator you can do whatever u want. :nod:

As long as Macon keeps this place up and running I don't care if he peddles Snake Oil by the pint!

HomePlaceAngus":2w91jqw7 said:
That's ok. I think anyone reading all of this would not buy from him anyway.
If you don;t like the way the boards are run you can always complain to the owner of them. Oh yeah, that would be Macon!

I think I bought the first tank sold by ct. I have the tank stored and maintained at the local vets. I decided to stop by after reading this post and ask how they would compare my ct tank to the hundreds of other tanks they maintained. They said it was every bit as good as any other brand they had.
One thing about it, It is easy to spot amongst the rest with that blue cover.
You going to pay me a commission? :lol:

M Gravlee":1eyxce0x said:
Thanks for the kind words, novatech! Glad you like the tank. :D
Well that's commisson enough.
I don't beleive in buying name brand products just because. As with any business today we must watch our costs. I do not see paying more money for someting when I can obtain the same quality at a lower cost. The attitude that when you pay more you get more just doesn't hold up in this case.

Don't have a problem at all with the way this board is ran. I just don't understand Macon posting that "No advertising is allowed on this board" and then turning around and advertising. With or without his advertisment this board is well ran.

I was making light of it when I posted about the "no advertising" to Macon. He does a tremendous job with the boards, and if he wants to post about a new product, by all means, do so. I'm sure I'll be looking for a new tank soon (I have 2 and have had one for 11+ years). Would like to sell both and trade for one new, but I dont know if that is going to happen or not.

HomePlaceAngus":2kq457yb said:
Don't have a problem at all with the way this board is ran. I just don't understand Macon posting that "No advertising is allowed on this board" and then turning around and advertising. With or without his advertisment this board is well ran.

Keep in mind that it is not just "well ran" it is a family of folks some of whom have been around here a long time and do not respond well to criticism of the fella who makes it all possible. You can say what you want(within reason) around here but you might want to try hanging around a while and observing what the "unwritten" rules are before you say certain things!

3waycross":39sqdknx said:
HomePlaceAngus":39sqdknx said:

Keep in mind that it is not just "well ran" it is a family of folks some of whom have been around here a long time and do not respond well to criticism of the fella who makes it all possible. You can say what you want(within reason) around here but you might want to try hanging around a while and observing what the "unwritten" rules are before you say certain things!

Yep- and a little advertising is one of the little extra perks that come with owning the board !!
:D

Latest posts