Next Nobel peace prize winner

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Especially, if he meets with Trump.

Kim Jong Un

3jdVEup.jpg

since they gave it to obuma.. who literally put the world on a path to destruction.. i don't see why not.

Who cuts that sumbitches hair? I'm surprised he hasn't put his barber in front of a firing squad.

He's one of those world 'leaders' you'd like to buy for what they're worth and sell for what they think they are. Over finished but good hanging weight, tho cut & wrapped yield is going to be pretty disappointing.

backhoeboogie":1rqz2hy7 said:
I'd like to know what wormer they use on him. Must be good stuff!
He uses pour-on as shampoo.

Truthfully, Trump, and the South Korean leader are the one's that deserve the prize, if this doesn't fall flat.

This smells mighty fishy to me. China has been claiming all sorts of man-made islands in the South China Sea, and we are hitting them with tariffs while we owe literal tons of money to them. They are NK's only friend in the region really. Russia has been continuously harassing our planes and ships for the past few years. NK has agreed to shut down their nuclear facilities IF we promise not to attack them, which is kind of an odd request. And now Trump is threatening to remove us from the Iran deal, which will have some interesting ramifications. I had read in a couple places that if Hillary had won that Russia would have attacked the US right away, how much truth there is behind that is debatable. We'll see what happens....

greybeard":1zqymsu8 said:
He's one of those world 'leaders' you'd like to buy for what they're worth and sell for what they think they are. Over finished but good hanging weight, tho cut & wrapped yield is going to be pretty disappointing.
He didn't get that tubby eating fish...

ddd75":1ajd008a said:
since they gave it to obuma.. who literally put the world on a path to destruction.. i don't see why not.
Billy Joel
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it

Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnny Ray
Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, Television
Sputnik, Zhou Enlai, Bridge on the River Kwai

Lawrence of Arabia, British Beetlemania
Pope Paul, Malcolm X, British Politician Sex
JFK blown away!
What else do do I have to say?

Birth Control, Ho Chi Minh, Richard Nixon back again
Moonshot, Woodstock, Watergate, Punk Rock
Ayatollah's in Iran, Russians in Afghanistan
Forgein debts, Homeless Vets
AIDS, crack and Bernie Goetz

We didn't start the fire
But when we're gone
It will still burn on and on and on and on...
It was always burning since the world's been turning

p.s.
I know I missed a lot of them... but you get the idea.
Can't count the times 'this' was going to end the world.
Oh yeah.....
Einstein, James Dean, Brooklyn's got a winning team
Davey Crockett, Peter Pan, Elvis Presley, Disneyland
Joseph Stalin, Khrushchev, Castro, Communist block

Latest posts