Ohio Train Derailment

Help Support CattleToday:

I know only what I read in the paper last week. But all the rumors I see today APPEAR to be nothing more than internet trolls. They announced days in advance that they would have to have a "controlled" release and evacuated the area. The giant fireball explosion video posted is that controlled release. People are pretending it was all kept secret when it was far from it. It was in all loca new reports since it happened a week ago. People just like to make up conspiracies for some reason.

I know only what I read in the paper last week. But all the rumors I see today APPEAR to be nothing more than internet trolls. They announced days in advance that they would have to have a "controlled" release and evacuated the area. The giant fireball explosion video posted is that controlled release. People are pretending it was all kept secret when it was far from it. It was in all loca new reports since it happened a week ago. People just like to make up conspiracies for some reason.
I hope your thoughts are correct. Stuff I have read on it sound horrible in all kind of ways.

I hope your thoughts are correct. Stuff I have read on it sound horrible in all kind of ways.
Best I can tell, all the rumors of dead animals and such are entirely made up. Maybe I'm wrong, but when I read such things without even one picture to back up the claims, I have a tough time believing it.

Best I can tell, all the rumors of dead animals and such are entirely made up. Maybe I'm wrong, but when I read such things without even one picture to back up the claims, I have a tough time believing it.
Train was carrying vinyl chloride that's bad stuff.
Very carcinogenic, Carbide had a unit in Texas City .
They tore the unit down many of the residents downwind had some weird cancers.
Workers on the unit had a very high brain cancer rate.

Now there are reports of trains being derailed in TX and SC.

Three in two weeks does sound a bit strange.
The derailment in Texas was not far from my old place, but it was caused by an impact from a 'truck'.
"
"The East Montgomery County Fire Department in New Caney, Texas, said that a pickup truck crashed into a train today causing 16 cars to derail.

In a Facebook post, the department said units were dispatched at 7:30 a.m. to a "Train vs Truck accident with train derailment of multiple rail cars (16) along Highway 59 in the area of Midline Road."

"Engine 155 arrived on location to find multiple rail cars derailed and one Truck with major damage," the department said."

A pickup truck??
Major damage.......................... ?
train1.jpg

I ain't no body guy but
1. I don't think that's a pickup truck.
2. Pretty sure that ain't gonna 'buff right out'.

Damage is something you usually view as being repairable.

train2.jpg

Last edited:
The derailment in Texas was not far from my old place, but it was caused by an impact from a 'truck'.
"
"The East Montgomery County Fire Department in New Caney, Texas, said that a pickup truck crashed into a train today causing 16 cars to derail.

In a Facebook post, the department said units were dispatched at 7:30 a.m. to a "Train vs Truck accident with train derailment of multiple rail cars (16) along Highway 59 in the area of Midline Road."

"Engine 155 arrived on location to find multiple rail cars derailed and one Truck with major damage," the department said."

A pickup truck??
Major damage.......................... ?
View attachment 26249

I ain't no body guy but
1. I don't think that's a pickup truck.
2. Pretty sure that ain't gonna 'buff right out'.

Damage is something you usually view as being repairable.

View attachment 26250
Definitely not a little pickup truck.

Latest posts