Please say a litlle prayer

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
My Good friends Grandson was born Monday, he had had a stroke before he was born, they say half of his brain is damaged, but as he is so small the other half should compensate, but only time will tell as he developes how bad/good things might be.

chrisy":2xk7lcxr said:
My Good friends Grandson was born Monday, he had had a stroke before he was born, they say half of his brain is damaged, but as he is so small the other half should compensate, but only time will tell as he developes how bad/good things might be.

My cousin had a baby like that and he's fine. He had lots of physical therapy, still does. He walks okay and one of his arms still needs work, but otherwise, the only thing the matter with him is that he's been spoiled terribly. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh Chris, of course. In fact, it's already done.

Alice

:heart: Love,kisses and prayers to the baby..Put him on a horse as soon as you can..There's something about rideing thats good for body and soul..

Terrible for kids to sustain such a thing. I take so much for granted. You can bet he'll be included Chrisy.

For his health and the parents comfort we'll ask.

Latest posts