Post a random picture

Help Support CattleToday:

Okay, well then, fuddy duddie's like us got to stick together. It's a smallish percentage of people that can laugh at themselves.
Come visit.
Oooo! I spy some clover in there too!

I don't mind laughing at myself. But I find it more fun to laugh at others a lot too. 😅

I've been to Alma a time or two. Eureka springs. Lamberts. Beautiful country round there.
Couple hurricanes and a lawn chair (or bathtub) be allll good

Oooo! I spy some clover in there too!

I don't mind laughing at myself. But I find it more fun to laugh at others a lot too. 😅

I've been to Alma a time or two. Eureka springs. Lamberts. Beautiful country round there.
Couple hurricanes and a lawn chair (or bathtub) be allll good
You've been hangin' out in the north. You'll never understand me until you venture into the south.

No **** Murray….. I'm gonna visit you next time I'm your way. If you ever get south of the Arkansas River, follow your nose and come visit. We gotta be almost kin:ROFLMAO:

Wow! Y'all get buried to the roof. We are a bunch of girly men around here. I spent all my money on film capturing these. I still have frostbite parts that don't work right (least that's my story and aiming to stick to it)
View attachment 43816
View attachment 43817
View attachment 43818
Last year in the middle April I still had 6" of snow in my alfalfa field. It made for a short window to get all the farming down before they turned on our water, and fix fence at the ranch. Started irrigating first week of June. Today we don't have any snow, but the wind is blowing; it did try to snow a couple days ago that didn't amount to anything.

As the old song said, It's been a good year for the roses..
I pruned them heavily last January, from nearly 6' tall down to under 3' tall and a lot off of the bulk that stuck out. This will be the 3rd time I pruned in less than 2 years but have never pruned this much. It worked. I should have saved a lot of the canes to propagate from but really have nowhere in the fenced back I want more and the front yard is off limits due to all the the deer.

DSC00599.JPG

DSC00601.JPG

Attachments

• DSC00601.JPG
    DSC00601.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 2
Hitting this stuff pretty hard. It's rested since Late Summer. Fall growth was none. The two black heifers up front are hopefully bred to ol Franchise for an August/September delivery.

Photos all taken while standing in the same spot.

Attachments

• 20240424_104058.jpg
    20240424_104058.jpg
    731.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 20240424_104101.jpg
    20240424_104101.jpg
    586.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 20240424_104111.jpg
    20240424_104111.jpg
    524.5 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts