Prayers Needed again please .

Help Support CattleToday:

May she heal quickly, and thankfully a doctor there knew what was going on, even though he wasn't the first doctor! May the force be with her :)

Thank you !!

We are heading out to visit her now . Will update tonight when we get back.

Again , thank you all so very much :heart:

Sorry this has happened! Of course will pray for her and you. It just seems 10X worse when such a young person has serious health problems.

Thank you MO !

We saw her this afternoon , she looks good . Her leg is still really swollen , but it has gone down a bit . I took her up some magazines and a book , too bad the hospital does not have WIFI because she could at least watch Netflix on her laptop .She is devastated though that the Dr told her she won't be attending Miss Teen Canada in Toronto in July as she is not allowed to fly . Hard break for her, she worked so very hard to be crowned Miss Teen red Deer and was so looking forward to going to Nationals.

SO very grateful that her Dr. on Saturday was there and found the problem , do not even want to think what might have happened had he not done his job . Our worlds would have ended too .

She will be in for another 10-14 days for sure , better be . I do not want her released until she is 100% perfect health .

Tomorrow she has official duties as Miss teen RD and will visit the children's ward donned in tiara and sash . I she is really looking forward to doing that and visiting all of the kids and I think doing it will build up her spirits a little .

Good to hear that there is some improvement in both spirit and body HD. :D
Thanks for the update. Please keep them coming.

Thank you Ladies ! Thank you everyone !!!

I believe in my heart that all of your prayers and well wishes are truly keeping her safe and healing her along with the fantastic medical care she is getting . :heart:

Still praying for Megan and her caregivers. Trust that she is showing much improvement.

Thank you everyone, your kind words , prayers and positive energy are gratefully appreciated . Really, they mean the world to us all and I know they are definitely helping :heart:

Spent time with Megan this afternoon , she looks great and is such a sweet person to be around . However she was in so much pain, worse than she was on Monday , that leg is still swollen and very sore the morphine doesn't seem to help for very long .
Her INR levels are still really low , they have gone up a bit since Sunday but not significantly so she will be in there another week .

If all goes well , when she is released she is going to spend some quality R&R with us out at the ranch. Taking it easy , getting rest ,going for walks and enjoying the beautiful melodic sounds of all of the birds we have .

Megan was released form the hospital this morning . Her INR levels are normal but her leg is still swollen and really sore so she is at home for now as we have too many stairs for her to have to climb .

Thank you all again for your wonderful support , you are an amazing group of people :heart:

Will keep you updated as she progresses .

Glad Megan has been released from the hospital. I will continue to keep her in my prayers. Thanks for letting us hear.

Latest posts