Putting names with faces....(pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

pdfangus ~ it will not allow the picture to be shown. If you can get it to show up there, I can get it to show up here.

pdfangus":m2ive2g8 said:
Here is a link to one of me with my face blocked to keep from scaring the women and small children. It is a couple of years old and Junior and I have not changed much but the blue filly in the photo is huge and beautiful now.

http://my.att.net/s/photos.dll?ep=9&aAl ... eam%20Farm
Could not get it to work. Com'on. I showed mine, you show your's.

I am afraid that I am too stoopid.

the link was supposed to be to an ATT photo sharing site. I don't know why it didn't work. worked for me from the message posted here.

Tried to put a photo up in the photo section here and can not figure out how. Saw everyone elses albums. could not find the place to create a new album. I used to have an album up but it is gone.

spent a half hour on it and the boss wants me to get my butt to work.

Tell me when you are logged on to the site maybe. It is saying I cannot access because you are not logged on. It takes me less than 5 seconds to take it from there...
If you have to go ~ is ok.

I fured it out.

the ATT album has to have a destination e-mail for me to share the album.

that is why yall could not see it.

If someone can guide me through how to begin to create an album on this forum I will put them there.

Here is a pic of me and my younger sister..... I probably will take it down sometime late this evening.

n8322509_35546222_747.jpg

Some folks grow pheasants around here in flight pens. Sell them to people to turn loose so they can shoot them. Cost $8.00 each from the farm. One man told me a pheasant released in Ga. makes a beeline for Minnesota.

Latest posts