R.I.P. Joe Cocker

Help Support CattleToday:

Just saw that on the news. If I had a dollar for ever time a drunken buddy of mine has said, "Joe Cocker is the $hit", I could retire. Oh to be young and dumb again. :drink: :D

I have good memories of Joe 's music. I can still remember the first time I saw him on Woodstock. I thought for sure he was having some kind of epileptic seizure. But that's just how he performed then. He will be missed.

Think he finally got over the lice? LOL

You are so beautiful will always be what it is, no matter who sings it. Some folks just gotta butcher it up sort of like they butcher up the national anthem.

With a little help from my friends.

I remember him too. RIP Joe. Thanks for the contributions to society and culture.

James T":cssi7jw7 said:
I have good memories of Joe 's music. I can still remember the first time I saw him on Woodstock. I thought for sure he was having some kind of epileptic seizure. But that's just how he performed then. He will be missed.
LOL, I know what you mean. I had to explain to one of my college dorm mates that Joe Cocker was not blind which my dorm mate claimed was the reason for the way he moved when he sang.

J&D Cattle":1cy2xifc said:
Just saw that on the news. If I had a dollar for ever time a drunken buddy of mine has said, "Joe Cocker is the $hit", I could retire. Oh to be young and dumb again. :drink: :D
Your drunken buddies were right!

Latest posts