Redneck tree felling

Help Support CattleToday:

We were playing with Tannerite a few years ago and thought it would be a good idea to blow up an old half-eaten soured protein tub from 150 yards. The putrid shock wave of fire-roasted sour protein made it to us before the sound of the blast. Needless to say we didn't have time to close the windows up and the house was rancid the rest of the day. However, I do agree Tannerite is fun to play with.

About 1/2 the tannerite would have done the job but not as much fun.

My wife about ran me broke when she first discovered tannerite, then did it again a couple of years later when she learned they make a more sensitive mix that a .22lr will set off. .

We were playing with Tannerite a few years ago and thought it would be a good idea to blow up an old half-eaten soured protein tub from 150 yards. The putrid shock wave of fire-roasted sour protein made it to us before the sound of the blast. Needless to say we didn't have time to close the windows up and the house was rancid the rest of the day. However, I do agree Tannerite is fun to play with.
I bet your wife was happy!

I was over your way a couple times in the last few weeks, chasing grade school volleyball. St Elmo, then went to Auburn for the IESA state tourney.

We were going to try tannerite on a beaver dam in the river last year. But we couldn't find the tannerite. I will search for it again this year.

Latest posts