Show Pics

Help Support CattleToday:

sim.-ang.king

Reaction score
Post some of your show pics if you like so we can all see the great years you've been having
Here are some pics of are County show we just got back from. Real great show had 40 steers in the 4-H show and a couple more in the open show. Nice show to go to and vist friends and here all the stories from threw out the year.
Any body that went to the IL Hereford Acc. Show will know this fair ground from this year's show
Bring in my reserve champ Heifer, Ms Nancy 5x
066-1.jpg

Sisters heifer, Ms Buttercup 4x
065-1.jpg

Some Profile
Ms Nancy 5x
079-1.jpg

Ms Buttercup 4x
077.jpg

Open Champion Steer
123-1.jpg

Thanks for looking now post your own.

All are purebred Red Angus.
This is the heifer from last year. She won every show she went to.
41-6.jpg

These haven't been to a show yet, but these heifers are part of our show string for this coming year. They have been weaned for about 10 days. They go on show feed next week, hopefully I can get some pictures of them clipped soon.
4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

I'll dig for some blasts from the past.

Showing71 that first one is diffently a high class heifer. Have you had any claves from her yet.
The others are some nice heavy reds too

I thought I would add some future show calves too.
3/4 simmy bull calf hope to have on the show string next year. With his big white reg. simmy mommy...LOL showed her when she was a calf and two years ago and this year.
full-16045-45762-001.jpg

and the proud father standing in the bale ring...LOL showed him last year and was the best bull we ever showed
full-16045-45763-003.jpg

The black one is my sisters steer for next year, and her white bull for next year. Taken a couple weeks ago
full-16045-45764-002.jpg

sim.-ang.king":3lrpkzm4 said:
The heifer that beat you must have been something special! I really like both those heifers, especially Ms buttercup, there is something about her I really like... :cboy:
And that was a top steer you prepared, great job!

Old_man_emu":2dr0kjs4 said:
sim.-ang.king":2dr0kjs4 said:
The heifer that beat you must have been something special! I really like both those heifers, especially Ms buttercup, there is something about her I really like... :cboy:
And that was a top steer you prepared, great job!
Thanks it was a pretty slick heifer that beat her. I was happy with all are calves this year. That was also the first time we won champion open show steer at that fair, it's a pretty big steer show.

Latest posts