singles site

Help Support CattleToday:

Do you all know that the ads showing for you are determined by your web browsing (stuff that is in your cache, history and cookies)?

chippie":o7gf0l97 said:
Do you all know that the ads showing for you are determined by your web browsing (stuff that is in your cache, history and cookies)?
I had thought maybe that was the case with thisstuff but after purging everything they still showed up. Maybe there is a default to undesireable ads just to sget them some exposure.

chippie":2724ke9q said:

Well that is not how they are popping up on mine.
No one else uses my computer, the only site's I visit are cattle related, Auction Arm's, Gunbroker, Midway , Ballistic Product's, Georgia Arms, and my Portfolio, Ebay for reloading supplies.
I never considered the strip joints or the girl sites a spectator sport it is full contact, if I can't play dam sure don't want to watch .
So how I am I getting back doored when CattleToday is the only place I see it.

Dun the Russian's are back this morning.

Have you run an anti-spyware program? There are bots that roam websites and will hide the stuff in your computer.

chippie":prfbhd8f said:
Have you run an anti-spyware program? There are bots that roam websites and will hide the stuff in your computer.
It's running continuously along with malware and virus checkers

dun":3m2dbgpq said:
chippie":3m2dbgpq said:
It's running continuously along with malware and virus checkers
Me two after losing stuff a couple of time's to Trojan's I have it locked down pretty tight.
Won't let me visit any site that I don't approve, all the other sites have ad's it is only popping up on this site that I visit.

I have them coming up on my site now about matured ladies for dates, and no-one has been on those sites on my computer. So I think that theory is out of the way.

I'm always curious about the ads facebook gives me and I can see the relation to my profile. I always get an ad for a "mature" dating site where the mature women look about 30 and photoshopped. :lol: On CT I occasionally get an ad that just boggles me. For a product I would never buy. Product placement isn't perfect yet.

I think it has to do with sites you, or someone, visited recently. Mine is coming up with La Quinta Inns and sure enough, I was out on their site earlier this week.

lavacarancher":29ydkizk said:
I think it has to do with sites you, or someone, visited recently. Mine is coming up with La Quinta Inns and sure enough, I was out on their site earlier this week.
sometimes yes, sometimes no. I keep getting ads on here fro doge trucks and jeeps and I haven;t looked at vehicle type of site in 4-5 years. Never have looked at the singals sites. I do understand the outdoor goods ads, but a lot of them are just baffling to me.

I'm worki' a gal named Tamika LeToya johnson. She about 450 short nappy headed hair and she says she cooks a mean olt pot of turnip greens, black eyes and corn bread, she got 11 chirren from many different mens, and is looking for a suggar cracker. Must get along with her chirren a plus. I think I;m falling for her fast. Dont try stopping me. Heck she dont need no papers ahe on the Chicago west side.

Crowderfarms":lu7n41i3 said:
I'm worki' a gal named Tamika LeToya johnson. She about 450 short nappy headed hair and she says she cooks a mean olt pot of turnip greens, black eyes and corn bread, she got 11 chirren from many different mens, and is looking for a suggar cracker. Must get along with her chirren a plus. I think I;m falling for her fast. Dont try stopping me. Heck she dont need no papers ahe on the Chicago west side.
She got a sister? I got a hankerin' fo some hominy grits, fried chicken, chitlins, and water-melon.

Isomade":b47nwq32 said:
Crowderfarms":b47nwq32 said:
She got a sister? I got a hankerin' fo some hominy grits, fried chicken, chitlins, and water-melon.
I bet I can get you set up. I'll start on tomorrow. your :welcome: :lol:

I got the Russian women for a bit but now it is back to the guy selling Allstate insurance....... I don't need no dang insurance

ALACOWMAN":jhcgg07u said:
regolith":jhcgg07u said:
then you'd do the right thing and invite her over for a meal... of course
her little narrow ass,, looks like she could use one
:cowboy:

I thought I should make this community service announcement my good deed for the week.

For those that are pursuing the single ladies:

The old test used for centuries
imagesqtbnANd9GcQ0AUsyjys4_pnQNSv9f0pAVz4UsHH0Zhd4EUZ-aL25n2nJmoYq.jpg
is no longer considered 100% effective, even in conjunction with close scrutiny for enlarged adams apples.

Recently, Miss Universe disqualifies transgender contestant http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Canada/201203 ... nt-120325/ It apparently took them a while to discover that "it" (the subject of the original photo) was not born with ovaries.

In addition to normal precautions while pursuing the "ladies", you should now request to see an original birth certificate. There has apparently been controversy over digital copies being potentially altered.

imagesqtbnANd9GcT-GtgSn-a1k7To78M1QW5BnJV0B94Ze-ZWtR0V28-TX5BRPfHqhw.jpg

Latest posts