Some one was paying way to much attention to big sister!

Help Support CattleToday:

Medic24

Reaction score
Well, Jamie Lynn Spears at the ripe old age of only 16 has proudly announced to the world that she is pregnant.........seems that even though she has not been dating any one in particuliar a miracle has occured and she is expecting...could it be little sister is wanting to be like big sister and boinking anything and anyone out there that suits her fancy at the moment? I could only wish my cattle were as fertile and active as those two heifers seem to be. lol. :lol: :lol:

I guess they will need to change the title of her kiddie show to Zoey 101 + 1 now.

What two great 'ladies' we have to show our own children to look up to. Now once again, I will have to explain to my own teen daughter that these are not the roll models to emmulate. Funny yet so sad.:roll: :roll: :roll: :cboy:

She (16) was living in her moms house with her boyfriend (19). Brings new meaning to trailer trash.

I think that Mrs. Spears should have implemented the use of "Parental Controls" on both them little gals.ie: Chastity belt, ass whoopins,sterilizations... If the Producers of the little hussies show had any substance to them, they'd cancel her contracts.

Medic24":2urilxqi said:
Well, Jamie Lynn Spears at the ripe old age of only 16 has proudly announced to the world that she is pregnant.........seems that even though she has not been dating any one in particuliar a miracle has occured and she is expecting...could it be little sister is wanting to be like big sister and boinking anything and anyone out there that suits her fancy at the moment? I could only wish my cattle were as fertile and active as those two heifers seem to be. lol. :lol: :lol:

I guess they will need to change the title of her kiddie show to Zoey 101 + 1 now.

What two great 'ladies' we have to show our own children to look up to. Now once again, I will have to explain to my own teen daughter that these are not the roll models to emmulate. Funny yet so sad.:roll: :roll: :roll: :cboy:

I just posted this on the Everything Else board. I butchered the names, though.

I personally think that she should not be able to come back to the show cause so many little girls watch it.

I also heard that her mother, who is also Britney Spears' mom, is writing a book on Parenting Skills. It was going to be published by a Christian publishing company. Hopefully, that's been put on hold, forever... :mad:

Exerpt from book:
"Take some time to spend with your daughters. Go out clubbing or get matching tattoos or boob jobs. Preserve those family values. Thank them for shaking their little money makers so that you can afford that Hummer."

"Get out there and make Mama some money, now darlin'. I'll watch little What's His Name and his brother, wherever he is. Wait a minute, let me light this here ciggie while you warm up the baby bottle. Put some Pepsi in it." :roll:

It's a sad deal for all involved; but at least it looks like she is taking responsibility for her actions. She could have quietly had an abortion and not put herself in a position to be shamed by basically the entire world, and she would still be an acceptable role model (at least to some). How many other 16 year olds are having sex? According to statistics about 1/2 of them; the difference in this case was they weren't using protection. So statistically speaking 1/2 the people on this board with teenagers could easily be in the same position as the Spears family, maybe some already have been. This situation is no different than the neighbor girl, the girl at school, or the girl at church that has had the same thing happen; only Jamie-Lynn Spears' shame isn't limited to her own community.

No, I haven't been in that situation and I pray that with 4 kids none of them are ever in that situation either. This to me is a time when 'may those without sin cast the first stone' should be adhered to.

To shift gears a bit; I thought this was already common knowledge?? My daughters told me at least a month ago that she was pregnant. Maybe their were rumors or something going around the teenage girl world.

I'm sure the only reason it was made public was for the publicity she will get from it just like her frump sister.

I'm sure the only reason it was made public was for the publicity she will get from it just like her frump sister.

Could be, I always underestimate how messed up Hollywood really is. If that is the case, I take back everything in my previous post.

Been there,ain't no fun---they got married-mistake-lots of grief later She's a druged out%&$#-kidS raised by Uncle-One in Service.... I got no rocks to throw--Just wish so many little girls didn't think like she does....

ChrisB":2ugejq42 said:
To shift gears a bit; I thought this was already common knowledge?? My daughters told me at least a month ago that she was pregnant. Maybe their were rumors or something going around the teenage girl world.

That's what I heard too. I think that was the "trial balloon" so to speak. I'm just pleased my daughter thinks less than nothing about those gals.

Now on another note to you Chris. Your avator indicates you are a Gopher fan. Were you a player too?

Medic24":3b6a88l0 said:
I could only wish my cattle were as fertile and active as those two heifers seem to be.

I think the older one would technically be considered a cow, :shock: beins as she has produced offpring. The younger however, is a first calf heifer as far as we know. :lol: :help:

Pretty sorry that your 16 year old daughter gets cracked by a nineteen year old and is knocked up for money/ratings etc. Can you say White Trash boys and girls?

Miss Daisy":27t55o5m said:
Medic24":27t55o5m said:
I could only wish my cattle were as fertile and active as those two heifers seem to be.

I think the older one would technically be considered a cow, :shock: beins as she has produced offpring. The younger however, is a first calf heifer as far as we know. :lol: :help:

Ironic, I was just thinking that there is one reason why the Mom hasn't controlled or taught her daughters the right things.
They are her cash cows.

britney cant get a freaking break can she? just when she was starting to get some attention back her little sister had to go and get knocked up.

and you know lindsay lo's parents are sitting back drinking having a good old time b/c they only have one daughter that turned out to be an alcoholic coke head.

ChrisB":3ni3bdek said:
It's a sad deal for all involved; but at least it looks like she is taking responsibility for her actions.

If she was going to take responsibility for her actions it seems like she would have kept her britches on.

She could have quietly had an abortion and not put herself in a position to be shamed by basically the entire world, and she would still be an acceptable role model (at least to some). How many other 16 year olds are having sex?
According to statistics about 1/2 of them; the difference in this case was they weren't using protection.
And this may well encourage more to do so.

So statistically speaking 1/2 the people on this board with teenagers could easily be in the same position as the Spears family, maybe some already have been. This situation is no different than the neighbor girl, the girl at school, or the girl at church that has had the same thing happen; only Jamie-Lynn Spears' shame isn't limited to her own community.

No, I haven't been in that situation and I pray that with 4 kids none of them are ever in that situation either. This to me is a time when 'may those without sin cast the first stone' should be adhered to.

Tolerance of a wrong is wrong. It promotes more wrong and precludes repentence. Without repentence there is no redemption.

Latest posts