TCCA

Help Support CattleToday:

txshowmom

Reaction score
How many of you have kids that show in the TCCA Circuit or are a member yourself? And, do you show steers ot heifers. We have 3 kids and they show steers and heifers.

txshowmom":34amuata said:
How many of you have kids that show in the TCCA Circuit or are a member yourself? And, do you show steers ot heifers. We have 3 kids and they show steers and heifers.

What is TCCA?

SF":3vaws1kz said:
txshowmom":3vaws1kz said:

What is TCCA?

Texas Club Calf Association. It's a division in the TJLA, Texas Junior Livestock Association.

Does the TCCA have an internet presence where they list the points standings? I sold a real nice Maine-Anjou Show Heifer into Texas and would like to see where my young showman is standing . I found ShowBox where I could see individual points, but no comparisons to any other exhibitors. :?:

AAOK":2cfj8pfr said:
Does the TCCA have an internet presence where they list the points standings? I sold a real nice Maine-Anjou Show Heifer into Texas and would like to see where my young showman is standing . I found ShowBox where I could see individual points, but no comparisons to any other exhibitors. :?:

go to http://www.theshowbox.com
Click on point standings

AAOK":36nk2pnh said:

Yes they do. All you have to do is click on the link for Point Standings and the look under Heifer- Main Anjou and it will show you the points for all of the Main exhibitors. If you need help send me a pm and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Thanks to all for helping me. I kept searching by name and, of course, only got one name. BTW - He is in second place in the Maine-Anjou heifer division. Who says you can't win without dealing with the Big Boys and paying a Big Price??

Latest posts