Tequila®

Help Support CattleToday:

Alice

Reaction score
Tequila®

Do you have feelings of inadequacy?

Do you suffer from shyness?

Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Tequila®.

Tequila® is the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions. Tequila® can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything. You will notice the benefits of Tequila® almost immediately, and with a regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live. Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past, and you will discover many talents you never knew you had. Stop hiding and start living, with Tequila®.

Tequila® may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Tequila®. However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.

Side effects may include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, erotic lustfulness, loss of motor control, loss of clothing, loss of money, loss of virginity, delusions of grandeur, table dancing, headache, dehydration, dry mouth, and a desire to sing Karaoke and play all-night rounds of Strip Poker, Truth Or Dare, and Naked Twister.

Alice":30nekwwt said:
Tequila®

If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Tequila®.

Tequila® is the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions. Tequila® can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything. You will notice the benefits of Tequila® almost immediately, and with a regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live. Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past, and you will discover many talents you never knew you had. Stop hiding and start living, with Tequila®.

Tequila® may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Tequila®. However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.

Side effects may include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, erotic lustfulness, loss of motor control, loss of clothing, loss of money, loss of virginity, delusions of grandeur, table dancing, headache, dehydration, dry mouth, and a desire to sing Karaoke and play all-night rounds of Strip Poker, Truth Or Dare, and Naked Twister.
Could I buy you a drink?

Alice":1z4wjb69 said:
Tequila®

:lol: :lol: :lol:
1tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, floor

john 250 speak for yourself :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

can we have a branch of the Tequila club here :drink: I'll be your founder member :oops: :roll: jush kiddling :lol:

I try to stay away from the stuff, as many of the most stupid events of my life have come after or during the consumption of said wonder drug. Including the "had my keys taken away and had to take a 60.00 taxi ride home" incident; the "threw a brick through the kitchen window because I could not find my keys" incident; and the now famous "never put up a Christmas tree when you are drunk" incident.

It did help greatly while courting my current husband. It really does make my clothes fall off! :D

In the key of D.

Pour me another Tequila, Sheila

take off that red satin dress

Don't know the rest....................................... :roll:

AngusLimoX":tl87008h said:
Lammie":tl87008h said:
It did help greatly while courting my current husband. It really does make my clothes fall off! :D

Do you have pics???

You said current husband, is there another in your future??

:lol:

Not that I am aware of. But if he keeps riding that stupid motorcycle, one never knows! :mad:

AngusLimoX":1y8esroy said:
Lammie":1y8esroy said:

Do you have pics???

I truly hope not. But the other thing it is good for is to wipe one's memory clean. :roll:

Lammie":1gmrnzqh said:
I try to stay away from the stuff, as many of the most stupid events of my life have come after or during the consumption of said wonder drug. Including the "had my keys taken away and had to take a 60.00 taxi ride home" incident; the "threw a brick through the kitchen window because I could not find my keys" incident; and the now famous "never put up a Christmas tree when you are drunk" incident.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I hear you on the 'stupid events' thing (not even going there, though), thank God it didn't have the same effect on my clothes, though!

Lammie":388nuhh9 said:

I don't know whether to post this here, or under that favorite quotes thread. I think his last name was Auden, I forget his first name.
Candy, is dandy
But liquor, is quicker

Lammie":1wmwcznp said:
AngusLimoX":1wmwcznp said:
Lammie":1wmwcznp said:

Do you have pics???

You said current husband, is there another in your future??

Not that I am aware of. But if he keeps riding that stupid motorcycle, one never knows! :mad:

Lammie is your husbands name Steve?
--------------------------------------
Post Date: Aug 7th, 2006
Expire Date: Sep 6th, 2006
$10,000
06' Suzuki GSXR 1000
Farmington, UT 84025
2006 Suzuki 1000. This bike is perfect! It has 1000 miles and has had its 500 mile dealer service. (Expensive) It's been adult ridden, all wheels have always been on the ground. I use it as a cruiser/commuter. I'm selling it because it was purchased without proper consent of a loving wife. Apparently "do whatever the h*** you want" doesn't mean what I thought. Call me, Steve. (123)456-7890