The best thing I have read on the election

Help Support CattleToday:

Vote counting seemed to be inexplicably halted in five states (Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin)—or, more precisely, in Democratic Party-controlled big cities in those states—late on election night as Trump was piling up seemingly insurmountable leads. There are numerous eyewitness reports of election officials in the affected precincts telling the Republican observers to go home, because no more counting would be done that night, only to resume counting as soon as said observers were out of sight. Then suddenly, when the count was made public again, Biden was ahead in all five states.

Officials "found" huge tranches of ballots that overwhelmingly—and in some cases exclusively—favored Biden. Sometimes the dead "voted," along with other ineligible people (e.g., felons and people who had moved to other states). Meanwhile, registered voters showed up to vote in person only to be told that they had already voted absentee despite having never requested an absentee ballot. There are sworn affidavits alleging the back-dating of ballots; there are mail-in and absentee ballots which appeared without creases (so how did they get into their envelopes?); as well as thousands upon thousands of Biden ballots without a single choice marked for any down-ballot candidate.

Five people died in the chaos on Capitol Hill on January 6. An unarmed 14-year veteran of the Air Force, Ashli Babbitt, was shot point-blank by a Capitol Police officer. Four others, one of them another Capitol Police officer, apparently died of medical emergencies. All of these deaths were tragic and unnecessary.

At least one of them, and possibly two, may have been the result of criminal acts—though early reports of Officer Brian Sicknick being beaten with a fire extinguisher are now being, as they say, "walked back." His family says he died of a preexisting medical condition and have asked the media to stop politicizing his death.

Further complicating the official narrative, Officer Sicknick was an avid supporter of Donald Trump.

As for the event itself, it may be true, as many participants have said, that at least the first groups to get inside genuinely believed they were not trespassing but simply entering a public building with the knowledge and blessing of those entrusted with its care. One protester who's already been arrested by the FBI reports having had a door to the Capitol held open for him by a Capitol Police officer. What was he supposed to think?

There is video (perhaps by now censored and banned) of Capitol Police standing by while protesters stream in. Perhaps the officers were under orders not to escalate the situation; perhaps they just didn't know what to do; perhaps some of them even sympathized. The real reason for their passivity is not yet known and likely never will be.

The most striking and least surprising thing about the whole episode is the way it is being treated by official Washington and the larger ruling class. The very same pundits, politicians, professors, and CEOs who, all through spring and summer 2020 had denied, excused, and extolled the mass sacking of some 200 American cities, which cost some $2 billion in damage and three dozen lives, leapt to condemn all the MAGA marchers—the "mostly peaceful" majority as vociferously as the rioting few.

Solons who could muster no outrage, or even concern, about the summer's destruction—Kamala Harris even had lauded the riots and said they should continue—thundered from on high about the "Stop the Steal" march. The new president himself said that the response would have been much harsher had the Capitol been stormed by BLM—apparently forgetting last spring's numerous scenes of cops literally kneeling before mobs, and authorities' literal abandonment of police precincts and even whole neighborhoods.

Between the fact that history is written by the victor, and a current wave of censorship......I have doubts we will ever know what happened.
There were some wackadoodles present at the capital. Living where I live, I see wackadoodles everyday, so no surprise that day.
I hate that the capital was entered. I hate that all the BLM riots took place. I hate most of all, the way the Democratic Party supported one and demonized the other.

From my point of view the recent presidential election was dishonest and rigged.
Asley Babbit was shot stone cold dead for a criminal act. I consider it a dirlection of duty that more were not laid out for the same offense.
Same goes for the BS in Minneapolis and Portland.

From my point of view the recent presidential election was dishonest and rigged.
Asley Babbit was shot stone cold dead for a criminal act. I consider it a dirlection of duty that more were not laid out for the same offense.
Same goes for the BS in Minneapolis and Portland.
Shooting unarmed trespassers on public property is not the way the law should work in this country LVR.

After reflection concerning Ashley Babbit I perceive Ms Babbit had passed the point of trespass and was knowingly engaged in
willful criminal activity.

After reflection concerning Ashley Babbit I perceive Ms Babbit had passed the point of trespass and was knowingly engaged in
willful criminal activity.
In that case you are correct, they should have all been summarily executed....yet only one unarmed woman was targeted. That disturbs me.

TUX> 'Summarily executed' might be a little stout. I doubt if Babbit was singled out but once she was down enough force had been applied
to 'stop the threat'. From what i remember once Babbit was down there was no further effort to breach that portal.

TUX> 'Summarily executed' might be a little stout. I doubt if Babbit was singled out but once she was down enough force had been applied
to 'stop the threat'. From what i remember once Babbit was down there was no further effort to breach that portal.
They shot her down like a dog in the street. She wasn't afforded the opportunity to breach that portal. Others did.

The first part of the article about the votes in the large cities, is pretty much a logical conclusion and a different result would be quite a stretch of the imagination. Based on what transpires here during any election is that most of the state is almost always carried by the Republican candidate. The large cities and some of the surrounding metropolitan areas by and large vote overwhelmingly for the Democratic candidate.

Any time one chooses to engage in the type of activity that was taking place in DC there is always the possibility that it may not end well.
The motive (justified or not) is of little consequence once it comes to a point of confrontation. It may have been a situation of being in the
wrong place at the wrong time. I am having trouble with your anaysis of my criteria as you put it. By what standard would the people who work
in that building merit the same treatment based on the activities of Ms Babbit? As far as I can detemine they already had the access unlike
Ms Babbit who incidently already had a record of aggressive behavior. Long and short of it is I believe a lot of what happened was orchestrated
with the tacit approval of hirlings of the democratic party. for which I have no use.....................

Latest posts