They out number us

Help Support CattleToday:

wacocowboy":2royzdn9 said:
Americans become more like sheep everyday waiting to be led. If the government and the media says something people believe it they don't bother to do a lil research and check the facts. I have yet to make up my mind is this the dumbest or the laziest generations we are seeing now a days probably both.
We're certainly not outnumbered.....but the other side is definitely more vocal so gets the press.

TexasBred":11blwnhx said:
wacocowboy":11blwnhx said:
Americans become more like sheep everyday waiting to be led. If the government and the media says something people believe it they don't bother to do a lil research and check the facts. I have yet to make up my mind is this the dumbest or the laziest generations we are seeing now a days probably both.
We're certainly not outnumbered.....but the other side is definitely more vocal so gets the press.

I would have to opine that we are outnumbered...

if not then how did we get eight long years of Obama?

How is Hilary Clinton a possible candidate to replace him? Indeed the clear front runner from all accounts...

yes the media touts them, which is to be expected as the media is a part of that side...we are certainly out numbered in media...

Obama and his ilk are wolves desiring to lead a nation of sheep...a strong dependent class is a clear goal...destruction fo the middle class is another.....vilification of traditional american values is another clear goal...

and who opposes him? you and I with supressed voices and threats and intimidation....you can not even drive a car without potential intimidation from police about your seat belt....and the majority think this is good....

I gotta quit before I make myself all depressed....

pdfangus":v01l6zyh said:
TexasBred":v01l6zyh said:
wacocowboy":v01l6zyh said:

I would have to opine that we are outnumbered...

if not then how did we get eight long years of Obama?

How is Hilary Clinton a possible candidate to replace him? Indeed the clear front runner from all accounts...

yes the media touts them, which is to be expected as the media is a part of that side...we are certainly out numbered in media...

Obama and his ilk are wolves desiring to lead a nation of sheep...a strong dependent class is a clear goal...destruction fo the middle class is another.....vilification of traditional american values is another clear goal...

and who opposes him? you and I with supressed voices and threats and intimidation....you can not even drive a car without potential intimidation from police about your seat belt....and the majority think this is good....

I gotta quit before I make myself all depressed....
We also use our turn signals, lane change signal, headlights on at dusk and drive on the side of the road they tell us to drive on. :shock:

you obviously have not driven much round here TB....idgits here are too busy talking on the cell phone for that stuff....

also how much of the gadgetry in a new automobile is justified becasue it makes the vehicle safer and just happens to drive up the price a wee little bit....

lets take the idgits out of the cockpit and just let the drone cars run errands and trips on their own....

It apparently would be cheaper and easier than making folks learn how to drive.....

pdfangus":2kjwu3vb said:
you obviously have not driven much round here TB....idgits here are too busy talking on the cell phone for that stuff....

also how much of the gadgetry in a new automobile is justified becasue it makes the vehicle safer and just happens to drive up the price a wee little bit....

lets take the idgits out of the cockpit and just let the drone cars run errands and trips on their own....

It apparently would be cheaper and easier than making folks learn how to drive.....
10-4 on the texting etc...got run off the road by someone last week texting, talking or combing hair in rearview mirror... Wife got new car 3 weeks ago....you're right....The new F-22 raptor has fewer gizmo's on/in/under/over the seats than I'll learn in this lifetime. I've learned how to turn on the radio and set the cruise....wipers come on by themselves....Just what we needed. :lol2:

How can you tell if the media is lying? Their lips are moving lol. I was talking to a guy and he was telling me all this great stuff Obama has done and how much better the country was, so I asked where he got his information he replied MSNBC I thought in my head enough said. I knew American were getting dumb but dang you got to be pretty dumb to believe to crap on MSNBC those people get tingles in their legs for Obama.

yeah.....even the so called conservative Fox news is pretty far left of me....with a few individual exceptions....but the whole bunch may give in to the pressure and take a left turn any day ...on any given topic...

Latest posts